Patch 1.19 NA and 1.20 EU

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I played Pistol Poker (before I read the above) and it got stuck on the backglass, wouldn't return to the table. So yeah, I was surprised it was there but it's fine. Plenty of other tables to play around with. Ghostbusters worked, regular Season 7 pass and I have it on SPA (one of the bundles) as well.

I agree with Gorgar above, the pass should just unlock all tables, as an extra benefit.

As to the "pricing mix-up", perhaps FS can offer a "Golden Ball" (i.e. gold-colored instead of silver, and nice and shiny please!) for the difference in price, just for people who want to clear their conscience. EDIT: Unless Sony is at fault, then they can pony up the difference.

Last edited:

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
As for tables with glitched textures... Genie is still bugged. But as I've been told a fix is already on the way.

The Getaway 2 still has the big bulb flasher bug, and Hurricane has a small flasher bug in the back. The Flasher bugs looks like transparent squares when the bulbs light up.

Other than that, and Fireball not working, looks good.
Also... Gorgar looks glitch free. The lighting works like it should too!

[MENTION=6657]Rage[/MENTION] Agreed. Ball should be a bit brighter. I think Stern Pinball fixed that, but that's a new game entirely.

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Anyone else having trouble with Elvira and the Party Monsters? The table loads from the main menu, but once you click start, it either crashes immediately or crashes after you launch the ball.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Anyone else having trouble with Elvira and the Party Monsters? The table loads from the main menu, but once you click start, it either crashes immediately or crashes after you launch the ball.

Yeah. Music stops when you about to launch the ball. Launch ball... Then crash.

Oct 15, 2013
Thanks for the update Tom! I got a crash loading up the free table TOTAN while it was on the new table flyer loading screen. I just backed out to the home menu and shut down the game. Loaded it back up and it worked. So there may be a general issue with crashing on loading screens? This was before I bought the Season 7 pass so I just had the free table but it was after the update.

Oct 15, 2013
Demo mode appears to be broken. When selecting start on a table you don't own a black screen comes up that says "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale." Kind of a bummer since I wanted to see how the Season one tables looked and played after the update.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Demo mode appears to be broken. When selecting start on a table you don't own a black screen comes up that says "There is no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale." Kind of a bummer since I wanted to see how the Season one tables looked and played after the update.

Keep trying. They should eventually work.

The new tables however, no luck on my end.

Oct 15, 2013
Yeah, I had that message on Pistol Poker but now that I've bought the Season 7 pass it works. You can tell it's not supposed to be out yet though because the purchase pro option gives the same message while in the game.

Oct 15, 2013
I think I lost my local high scores on TOTAN from reinstalling the game. The wizard goals are still complete and my all time high score is on the leaderboard but the local high scores have been reset. I didn't touch my game save data. Does uninstalling and reinstalling the game reset the local high scores on the tables? I figured that data would be in the save game file.

Not a big deal, at least the wizard goals are still complete. That's the only table I had in this version until I got the Season 7 pass so I guess it's like starting fresh.

cga220501

Nov 10, 2017
I updated, but now the controls are unresponsive when I open the coin door to try and turn off Family Mode in "Scared Stiff". Anyone else having this problem?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think I lost my local high scores on TOTAN from reinstalling the game. The wizard goals are still complete and my all time high score is on the leaderboard but the local high scores have been reset. I didn't touch my game save data. Does uninstalling and reinstalling the game reset the local high scores on the tables? I figured that data would be in the save game file.

Not a big deal, at least the wizard goals are still complete. That's the only table I had in this version until I got the Season 7 pass so I guess it's like starting fresh.

It looks like all local high scores have reverted back to the default scores on all tables. Probably related to the lost Safecracker tokens that I reported earlier.

Edit: It looks like local scores aren't saving at all once you close Pinball Arcade and go back into it.

Last edited:

captaink

Jul 26, 2014
Am I missing something or are they selling the entire season 7 pro pass for $7.99 which is cheaper than ghostbusters by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 15, 2013
It looks like all local high scores have reverted back to the default scores on all tables. Probably related to the lost Safecracker tokens that I reported earlier.

Edit: It looks like local scores aren't saving at all once you close Pinball Arcade and go back into it.

Well that's not good. It seems the Steam version's problems are haunting us.

Oct 15, 2013
Am I missing something or are they selling the entire season 7 pro pass for $7.99 which is cheaper than ghostbusters by itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep! We were talking about it in this thread.

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/13058-PS4-Update-Update

Also the Season 7 pass unlocks the last 3 tables from Season 6 in the store in addition to all the Season 7 tables up to Pistol Poker. Apparently Pistol Poker wasn't supposed to be released yet either as you can't buy the Pro version upgrade.

BTW, the regular Season 7 pass is $4.99.

Last edited:

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
Thanks for adding all the new challenges and trophies! I agree that the tables are a bit too dark by default. I generally turn it up to 80% room lighting on every table and usually turn down the bulb brightness to 30% or so.

Here's a weird one I found when looking for the glo-balls - they don't appear if you scroll left in the custom ball list. You have to scroll to the right for them to show up.

Oct 15, 2013
How are the Glo-Balls? I was thinking of getting them. Also in the patch notes it says everybody who owns the Ghostbusters table in TPA gets the Stern Pinball Arcade custom balls for free. There's a ball for each of the newer Stern tables. Confirmed that it works with the Season 7 pass.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2013

Another issue related to this is that the Buy Now feature in the game is also broken. So no in app purchasing. Uh oh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts