Pick 2 Halloween games you would like to see Halloween 2015

What Halloween tables would you like Halloween 2015

• Total voters

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I hope with the inclusion of the ultra violent starship troopers pin this season that all talk of TFTC needing to be in pinball after dark is put to rest. Hopefully it's the halloween table this year.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Well, I voted for "Tales from the crypt", because I´m a big fan of the series. A masterpiece in way of mixing horror stories with weird humor. But, I never played the table in real life.
So I hope, we´ll see this table "after dark".

If I had to set a second vote, it would have been Frankenstein.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Tales and Nightmare are two tables I've wanted since TPA came out, so of course I voted for those. It would be amazing if we actually seen both of these in 2015.

Jan 6, 2013
Well, I voted for "Tales from the crypt", because I´m a big fan of the series. A masterpiece in way of mixing horror stories with weird humor. But, I never played the table in real life.
So I hope, we´ll see this table "after dark".

If I had to set a second vote, it would have been Frankenstein.

You had a second vote .You were suppose vote for 2

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Finally got to play a real tales from the crypt - it was amazingly fun - glad I voted for it! Hope to see it in TPA someday.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I really wish we get Mary Shelley's Frankenstein on TPA. IMO it would be the perfect companion for BSD.

I thought this pin looked silly with The Franenstein monster toy raising the roof on the playfield, but after playing it a handful of times, I have to admit I really like it. Fun to play and would be a great addition if they can make the licensing work.

Jan 6, 2013
I thought this pin looked silly with The Franenstein monster toy raising the roof on the playfield, but after playing it a handful of times, I have to admit I really like it. Fun to play and would be a great addition if they can make the licensing work.

I could only imagine what R Deniro would want but who knows

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts