Pick 2 Halloween games you would like to see Halloween 2015

What Halloween tables would you like Halloween 2015

• Total voters

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
The choice of "horror" themed tables is getting a bit meager. After so many years of releasing two horror-themed tables every Halloween. I think it's time to put that policy to sleep.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
TFTC and Frankenstein. I kind of like the "horror table on Halloween" thing, even though we don't really celebrate Halloween in Sweden :) I say let them keep at it if there are fitting tables that are good enough to include in the collection.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
TFTC and Frankenstein. I kind of like the "horror table on Halloween" thing, even though we don't really celebrate Halloween in Sweden :) I say let them keep at it if there are fitting tables that are good enough to include in the collection.

Ditto.

Jan 6, 2013

I tell you what if we get 2 of these tables especially Tale's and Freddy you will not here no more begging from me about horror table's and do not get me wrong i want every single one of them on T.P.A. ..But please let them give us Tale's and Freddy ..Beside's i love the Halloween thing and i think it is cool that f.s. does this and i hope they never stop i hope they bring us all of them

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I tell you what if we get 2 of these tables especially Tale's and Freddy you will not here no more begging from me about horror table's and do not get me wrong i want every single one of them on T.P.A. ..But please let them give us Tale's and Freddy ..Beside's i love the Halloween thing and i think it is cool that f.s. does this and i hope they never stop i hope they bring us all of them

Don't worry about it.
I'm pretty sure FS will continue to stick to that custom.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014

Yeah i also want all worthwhile horror themed tables on TPA.But the most important surely is Tales from the Crypt.Absolutely essential release.Hope the potential age restriction and licensing issues can be overcome.But being a PS3 user this all sounds like sci-fi anyhow.At the moment any Season 4 table release would be astounding.

Jan 6, 2013
Well i am thinking the second or third table for s5 should be around October so hopefully we will get Tale's or Freddy i want both of these table's about the same do you guy's think it could happen?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I voted for TFTC-never played it, but TPA fans have been begging for this one for at last two years.

It was a total toss-up for me as to MSF or Freddy. I went for Freddy because we do need more Gottlieb lately, and it's one Gottlieb table most on here say doesn't suck.
If we do get MSF, hopefully it has Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" as a selectable music track.

Personally, I think we should've gotten "Waterworld" for our Earth Day table.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I forgot to tick the other box, but in addition to Frankenstein I'd also like to elect Devil's Dare - great artwork and lighting on that one.

karl

May 10, 2012
I voted for TFTC-never played it, but TPA fans have been begging for this one for at last two years.

It was a total toss-up for me as to MSF or Freddy. I went for Freddy because we do need more Gottlieb lately, and it's one Gottlieb table most on here say doesn't suck.
If we do get MSF, hopefully it has Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" as a selectable music track.

Personally, I think we should've gotten "Waterworld" for our Earth Day table.

Waterworld would do just fine as a horror theme too ;)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I'm guessing we'll just see one this Halloween (Tales Of The Crypt would be my guess). I think we're starting to run low on good-quality horror-themed tables for Halloween, so I wouldn't be surprised if the two table thing peters out this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts