Pinball Arcade 12 Days of Christmas 2015

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Did they say which decade?

You know the deal. Treat these things as more of a wish list than a will happen soon kind of thing. Some will happen and some will not. And those that happen might take a long time to bring to life. But you already knew that I'm sure.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
You know the deal. Treat these things as more of a wish list than a will happen soon kind of thing. Some will happen and some will not. And those that happen might take a long time to bring to life. But you already knew that I'm sure.
Yes sadly - this is our fourth Christmas I think and we know the score :p

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
We really need to know is it Oculus Rift exclusive? or is SteamVR HTC Vive support included?
Vive will be out sooner and Steam being the defacto platform for gaming on PC itmakes more sense.. existing library of Games support thru SteamVR is going to be much higher but its gonna cost more to start with.

Plus The Vive allows you to stand and move in 3d space with its 3d positial camera support
I wanna try Drawing 3d Cartoons like the Glen Keane

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Remember Head to Head mode? That still exists I guess.

Also, AG Soccer confirmed as either February or March's table.

I figured AG Soccer was a long shot with the leak. But color me surprised.

This opens two good things.

- Possibility of Joust as a table
- More Alvin G tables

I certainly wouldn't sniff at Al's Garage or Mystery Castle. Both were pretty decent. I also was curious about Pistol Poker which I've never seen in person.

I'm wondering about the head-to-head specific tables though. You can't play them solo so what are they going to do in that case?

invitro

May 4, 2012
I figured AG Soccer was a long shot with the leak. But color me surprised.

This opens two good things.

- Possibility of Joust as a table
- More Alvin G tables

I certainly wouldn't sniff at Al's Garage or Mystery Castle. Both were pretty decent. I also was curious about Pistol Poker which I've never seen in person.

I'm wondering about the head-to-head specific tables though. You can't play them solo so what are they going to do in that case?

I'm surprised too about AG Soccer Ball. Because of the emulation. But maybe, hopefully this means more AG tables, like the three you mention.

I don't think this helps Joust. Its 2-player mode would require a lot of special programming. AGSB has special switches on its flippers for the 2-player mode: no special programming is required by Farsight to have it working.

The general Head-2-Head mode will be completely different from AGSB, and instead "just" be two players playing at the same time, to reach a score the fastest or have the highest score. I don't remember where I read that, in the TPA .rez files I think. It should be interesting, especially if they set up some kind of tournament or leaderboard with it. :)

Pretty big news for today.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
We haven't even seen any early shots of judge dread yet probably next week I'm guessing
Maybe they will not show a screenshot and release it directly, early Christmas present ^^
Nah... Probably next week...
Then again, I won't mind it if we get it now ^^

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Thanks for being you, Heretic. My thought is that if you are starting to miss TPA, then it's time to try it again.

Happy New Year, Mr. 'Tic. :D ;)

Edit: I hope all of you who want the Oculus Rift option to play TPA will get it sooner-than-later. I suspect if I tried OR I would be like Cecil the SeaSick Sea Serpent or worse. Cheers!

This is what I enjoy most about TPA fans-being around people who are old enough to actually remember a song when it was still played on radio, and not on a floor cleaner commercial.

danknugz

Mar 10, 2014
Good to hear about native Rift support. I used some jury rigged thing with my DK2 and it worked well, got low persistence going and everything, but the scale was off, table seemed too small.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
AG Soccer for Feb or March.....geeezz. Why not bring the decent Football game to TPA!!, ie World Cup Soccer!!??

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.