Pinball Arcade 12 Days of Christmas 2015

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
public beta is still 1.43.8.
So you lose two tables, No Fear & Judge Dredd and get no new UI.
Is Mike R. in the office ... on a Sunday evening 7:30 ... or does he have access at home ...

Last edited:

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I got to download 5.9GB for.. file updates but nothing changed on the regular release? weird.

confirming public_UI beta, dx9 and dx11 are not up to date or have the new UI enabled.

Last edited:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I got to download 5.9GB for.. file updates but nothing changed on the regular release? weird.

From Facebook:

To access the beta:
1) Go to your Steam Library
2) Right Clock on "Pinball Arcade"
3) Select "Properties"
4) Select the "BETAS" tab
5) Select "public_beta" from the dropdown
6) Select "CLOSE"
7) Restart Steam
8) Report bugs here (Must be logged into Steam)!

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Was just commenting my steam downloaded ~6 gigs while I was away about 2hrs ago, while not in the beta, for whatever mysterious reason. Opted in the beta which was a ~124MB and nothing new to look at.

I suspect a fudged update if you don't see a new ui either.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Try to play No Fear or Judge Dredd. :)
I wait a month for score chasing on new tables and I'm comfortable where I am placed on No Fear atm so I've got no problems with the missing tables.

Steam is a great platform, you can release whenever you want :rolleyes:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Didn't they mention that besides the Kickstarter the only way to obtain TAF Gold was by being lucky on their Judge Dredd live stream?

Guess they can't keep promises.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
This seems to be a touchy subject but you knew that Addams Family Gold wouldn't be exclusive to Kickstarter donators forever. IMO, too much revenue lost if they don't sell it at some point.

Gary

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
This seems to be a touchy subject but you knew that Addams Family Gold wouldn't be exclusive to Kickstarter donators forever. IMO, too much revenue lost if they don't sell it at some point.

Gary

Now FarSight seems to be basing their TAF Gold revenue on "getting lucky".

But it's nice to see stuff from the 2013 "12 days" list on the 2015 list. Like that new UI-which is not only incomplete, but doesn't even let you have access to some season 5 tables you've purchased.
Should FarSight make it to the end of 2016, we may just see the WiiU version of TPA by day nine. Or the rest of season 4 on the 360.

Last edited:

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Oh Yea! Now put Season 4 & 5 for sale please Farsight. I'm not paying full price coming to a new platform (PC/Steam) I already paid for android. Thanks!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Oh Yea! Now put Season 4 & 5 for sale please Farsight. I'm not paying full price coming to a new platform (PC/Steam) I already paid for android. Thanks!

They won't be putting Season 4 or 5 on sale - they've never put the current or previous season on sale. Last year for instance Season 4 was not on sale, neither was Season 3.

Also, don't hold your breath on continuing X360 releases. Microsoft are really keen on killing the X360 right now, and that includes DLC. FS may have the tables ready to go but don't expect MS to be expedient in greenlighting the content.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
They won't be putting Season 4 or 5 on sale - they've never put the current or previous season on sale. Last year for instance Season 4 was not on sale, neither was Season 3.

Also, don't hold your breath on continuing X360 releases. Microsoft are really keen on killing the X360 right now, and that includes DLC. FS may have the tables ready to go but don't expect MS to be expedient in greenlighting the content.

Well if they don't put season 4 or 5 on sale, I won't buy. I can wait until they do go on sale. Also i stay away from Xbox, only PC here.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Now FarSight seems to be basing their TAF Gold revenue on "getting lucky".

It sounded like a spur of the moment decision when given away during the Twitchstream - holiday spirit and all.

But I think they should use TAF Gold for rewards of tournaments and the Twitchstream for promotion purposes. Not sure why they haven't been doing that all along. It still makes the table coveted. Or they can save it for a reward in the next Kickstarter if that ever happens again.

Terminator

Feb 8, 2014
Just made a purchase of Season 2 & 3 pro packs on Steam.

Waiting for the remaining two seasons to go on sale now. Please just do it! For me...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
PS3 and Vita Users: You're getting new tables!

Getaway, F-14, and Frankenstein are now available with the Pass! European users are scheduled for the 12th next month.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts