Pinball Arcade now on Steam Greenlight!

Oct 22, 2012
Yup, a good chunk of those that play PA on the Mac will have a Steam account with at least one game on it, and it seems reasonable for FA to offer free keys to those that already own the Mac version maybe? (unless they have some kinda exclusivity deal for that release and can't bring it to Steam).

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Yup, a good chunk of those that play PA on the Mac will have a Steam account with at least one game on it, and it seems reasonable for FA to offer free keys to those that already own the Mac version maybe? (unless they have some kinda exclusivity deal for that release and can't bring it to Steam).

Nice to see some other devs here giving support! And count me in for enjoying Postal 2. Nothing wrong with a little tasteless humor now and then. Hell, I grew up on Mad and Cracked magazines, so I guess I was desensitized at a pretty young age anyway. Welcome to the forum!

Oct 22, 2012
It's interesting to know, that when we were running our Greenlight, we didn't have a percentage bar, it just told us we were 7th on Greelight. So I wonder if that 92% means they are 92% of the way to getting into the top 20?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
As firm a believer as I am in the concept of "one person-one vote", if I have to create steam accounts for my family just to vote multiple times for this game on PC, that's what I'll do.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
So we need to get all the way into the Top 10 to get the greenlight and we're only at #92? If so, I'm kinda discouraged :/

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
From their Facebook page: "Correction! We are not at 92% on Greenlight. We are in the TOP 100 at #92! Wow!!" GET VOTING GUYS!!!

DANGIT. I'M LATE. Anyway, unless Steam plans to greenlight more than 10 games, then we have the chance at maybe the top 20.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
PS3 version-buggy and slow to get DLC, XBox version-may never again get DLC, iOS-even more buggy and the screen is too small, MAC-can't afford a Mac (who can?), PC version-on the verge of its' final process of making the strides towards reaching its' goal of approaching a rank of #92 out of 100 92% of the time with 92% of precincts reporting.............
Okay, I've tried being optimistic, but I'm still waiting for a suitable platform to play Pinball Arcade on.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Is the oyua really a viable platform its hardware will be surpassed by many phone techs soon after if not befire launch, sure theyve a few big name publishers but thats just tablet/phine ports probably.

I wish the project well but i think its more a novelty for older gamers or hardware geeks

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Just looked it up. It looked nice, until I saw that they've partnered with the YouTube stiff-armers known as VEVO. If the system is powerful enough and the licensing is fair, there may yet be hope for PA fans.

Oct 22, 2012
In that case they really do need a push or we are waiting maybe 3 more months before they get greenlit plus added on time while they get it ready via the Steam SDK. Surprised they are so low down, I'm sure if they pushed the PR side of things more they would soon close in on the top 20 (It's getting harder and harder to get viral on Greenlight as time goes on).

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Whatcha think about EAs Origin, RWS?

I think FS should at least talk to them to see if they show any interest ...and how the conditions are at Origin.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2012
They should stick with the Steam plan, they will get there in the end, just slower that I would have expected. I don't think they are in a rush anyway tbh as they have a few balls in the air, if they were they would have been much more aggressive in the PR. Worse case scenario is it comes out early next year, and that’s not too bad really.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
They should stick with the Steam plan, they will get there in the end, just slower that I would have expected. I don't think they are in a rush anyway tbh as they have a few balls in the air, if they were they would have been much more aggressive in the PR. Worse case scenario is it comes out early next year, and that’s not too bad really.
It is for the people stuck in 360-land. The faster the PC version is released, the faster we can migrate over and not be left out in the cold.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts