Pro Pinball

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I don't know why some people always want to think that they must have been up to no good. The kickstarter may have been a way to save the company, and it would have kept that room full of young developers we saw into the video in work. If that was the case Adrian work damned hard from what I saw. As a company they knocked out some good games for the likes of Nintendo with an impressive small team. If they re-appear with a new company and Kickstarter I won't hesitate to support them, as I want to see what they can do. It's not as if they are going to disappear with the money.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Damn, I guess they needed the money more than we thought. It is indeed sad, especially if that was their last chance to make a run at bringing back Pro Pinball.

N

Nik Barbour

I don't know why some people always want to think that they must have been up to no good.

Really - you can't see what was wrong here! This didn't smell right during the initial Kickstarter. It's starting to stink now.
Yes - desperate measures drive people to desperate actions, but those people do have a choice.
Having been on the losing end of a similar situation in 2001, I'm sure Adrian will have transferred valuable assets (house/car/bk2000) into his partners name prior to the bankruptcy and will probably be fine.
The people who have lost out will be the company staff, and if he'd managed to pull it off, us.

This has soured Pro Pinball for me personally.
I'd already decided prior to this - I wouldn't back a Kickstarter again.

Spare change mister! (involuntary gagging noise).

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Really - you can't see what was wrong here! This didn't smell right during the initial Kickstarter. It's starting to stink now.
Yes - desperate measures drive people to desperate actions, but those people do have a choice.
Having been on the losing end of a similar situation in 2001, I'm sure Adrian will have transferred valuable assets (house/car/bk2000) into his partners name prior to the bankruptcy and will probably be fine.
The people who have lost out will be the company staff, and if he'd managed to pull it off, us.

I'd already decided prior to this - I wouldn't back a Kickstarter again.

But nikky babes! Me love you long time five dollar?

As for the rest i have my opinions but since im not an old time fan i domt feel them overly construtive but i tend to agree with your sentiment dude.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012

I'd already decided prior to this - I wouldn't back a Kickstarter again

a lot of speculation there. Sounds like you would have him hung without any evidence of a crime. I know there are a lot of dodgy people about but would someone with an solid software development resume really want to tarnish it for an amount of money that probably equates to about 3 years salary. We are not talking about British MPs here.

Side note: I like how you included the BK2000 as a valuable asset :)

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Good News from Facebook:

Pro Pinball

"We are pleased to announce that the Silverball Studios crew have teamed up with Barnstorm Games.

There will definitely be another Pro Pinball Kickstarter in the not to distant future and we'll be making an official announcement soon."

N

Nik Barbour

Good - hopefully the staff will all get to keep their jobs, or at least the majority of them.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Thought I might share this with you guys: (sorry if it's too big)

279314_203183006396321_3332314_o.jpg

skykid3k

Dec 21, 2012
If I were to say Android?

Got tired of waiting for news, announcements, Kickstarters so created my own bin files yesterday direct from the iso files.
Result - all 4 Pro Pinball tables playing on Android.
ehyta4u9.jpg

avajutus.jpg

How were you able to get them to work on FPSE? Just downloaded it today and tried to run Fantastic Journey but it runs super fast and leaves ghosting on the ball. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the ISO file?

N

Nik Barbour

How were you able to get them to work on FPSE? Just downloaded it today and tried to run Fantastic Journey but it runs super fast and leaves ghosting on the ball. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the ISO file?

I saw it do the exact same thing on my mates Sony Experia when he tried the same idea.

I never had a problem with FPSE but got this recommended...

Nik have you tried the "epsxe" emulator, the best psx emulator on pc and I get better results with it on android then FPse: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epsxe.ePSXe&hl=en

Compatibility and performance are vastly improved with EPSXE.
And it fixed the ghosting issue with my mates Experia.
Nice tip Francis!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts