Pro Pinball

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Just over 300 Pounds left. Wooooooo-Hoooooooo! I think we will hit the mark today. If not today it will be tomorrow at the absolute latest. It's a go by the looks of things at the moment. :)

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
If we make it today, then i hope the 5.000,- pledge is no fake which will be canceld in the last few hours.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
I'm looking forward to just getting my download of the original Timeshock, not played it for about 10 year's since losing the CD moving house.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
It's not possible to reduce or cancel your pledge in the last 24 hours of a kickstarter.
You actually can reduce or cancel your pledge in the last 24 hours, but only if doing so would not put the project under its goal. Basically a project becomes "locked in" the instant it hits or exceeds its goal in the last 24 hours. After that point, money above the goal line can still be lost, but the goal itself is safe.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Wow! Finally We will see Timeshock with Ultra-realistic graphics! Let's vote for Greenlight now! We need this on Steam.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
What's the best way to run it?

I've gotten it to run by setting compatibility to WinXP SP3. Occasionally it crashes when launched, but when it runs, it runs. I don't know how to get it to launch consistently. I'm using a Win8 PC. I've tried running it with and without the nvidia card, sometimes it launches, sometimes not so much.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Wow it even has Gamepad Support. No more need for xpadder or joy2key :) That's something new.

Edit: It doesn't support the triggers of the 360 controller, so I still need xpadder for that. But now I have TPA controls on Timeshock! :D

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Can't get it to run on Windows 8.
My original CD version will on same PC though.

Oh well - I'll be playing it on my tablet come Christmas time. :)

I couldn't hit the table icon to get it to play. I had to go into the settings and adjust them to my specs and then I hit the "start simulation" button within the settings menu. I am on windows 7, but maybe this will work for you with windows 8...seeing as I had some complications running it normally in windows 7. I hope this works for you. Give it a try.

Last edited:

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Not played Timeshock for years but it's still as amazing as I remembered. Also I'm a lot more knowledgeable about ball control now than I was back then so looking forward to some good scoring games.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I couldn't hit the table icon to get it to play. I had to go into the settings and adjust them to my specs and then I hit the "start simulation" button within the settings menu. I am on windows 7, but maybe this will work for you with windows 8...seeing as I had some complications running it normally in windows 7. I hope this works for you. Give it a try.

Thanks Mick for your suggestions! - I played with the compatibility settings for a while this-avo but couldn't get the KS reward download to run before the school run was required.
I still have my original (much used CD copy) which I still play on the same PC - Wierd, but I'm happy with that. :)
Looking forward to playing the new version!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
To everyone who helped us reach our goal, we cannot thank you enough for your generous support! We are all so excited that this is actually happening.

So, as promised here are our stretch goals. We want to bring Pro Pinball to as many platforms as possible and if we can hit the following stretch goals we can guarantee support for many additional platforms.

£42,000 Pro Pinball: Timeshock! The ULTRA Edition will be made for Linux.

£50,000 Will also see full support for XBLA (Xbox 360).

£55,000 Will allow us to bring the game to PSN (PS3) as well.

£60,000 Means the 3DS will definitely be supported.

£65,000 Is what we need to make sure a Wii U version will become a reality.

To qualify for one of these versions you'll need to pledge at least £10 for PRESS START. If you've pledged at least £35 for ULTRA COMBO you will be entitled to ALL the versions that get made.

Please note that we will need more time to develop these other versions, so they are likely to be released either Q1 or Q2 of 2014.

PayPal pledges will also count towards the total, which at the time of writing comes to £398, bringing the current grand total to: £41,533

Thank you!

Ade.

Now that's a curveball, I donated with the belief that they had already sorted out the PS3/360 etc. support. Suddenly the £35 price point doesn't look anywhere near as generous :/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.