Pro Pinball

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Imagine if their original KS funded, the one for all four tables and original ones too. They would still be working on the first one. There would be riots in the streets!

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
When I discovered this kickstarter, it was already funded.
But I thought yeah, those pinball tables were good, it will be great to play them now with better graphics and stuff...
Well... that was a long time ago...
Yep farsights table have some problems but imagine if they were working at the same speed as those guys...
Season 1 would not even finished ^^

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Ha, I even came in a rush to finish my cab around x-mas 2013 because of all the promises made by those guys (and fs).
But didn't regret building it... :)

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I was just checking out the Kickstarter again to work out when it was promised and was wondering why you guys were complaining when it said December.

Then I realised it was December 2013.

No wonder everyone is fairly mad at what they're doing.

karl

May 10, 2012
Now I know have much time it takes to render just one table. Just think what would happen if Farsight went the pre-rendered route in stead of 3d ;)

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I was just checking out the Kickstarter again to work out when it was promised and was wondering why you guys were complaining when it said December.

Then I realised it was December 2013.

No wonder everyone is fairly mad at what they're doing.
Please stop reminding me of that.

night

May 18, 2012
Now I know have much time it takes to render just one table. Just think what would happen if Farsight went the pre-rendered route in stead of 3d ;)

I don't think we should take the ProPinball team as an example of how a pre-rendering route would have turned out for FarSight.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Someone should remind them of this "promise"...

I did when grabbing that pic - you can send messages through KS to Barnstorm games.

And just got this answer back.

e7uhysum.jpg

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
It looks quite perfect to me. They should release this...
Still a gazillion times prettier than anything else we got.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts