[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

Mike da Spike

May 26, 2018
Hi NoEx,

Since the last 2 versions I have the issue that the mod ask for updating. I select Yes and the file is downlaoded.
After it downlaoded, I see in my eventlog that Modupdater is crashing and the complete executable is deleted.
I tried it on multiple PC's and even reinstall dot.net. OS tested : Windows 10 V1803 and V1809

Here are the 2 Event ID's (Sorry in Dutch ..)
Logboeknaam: Application
Bron: .NET Runtime
Datum: 23-11-2018 10:29:12
Gebeurtenis-id:1026
Taakcategorie: Geen
Niveau: Fout
Trefwoorden: Klassiek
Gebruiker: n.v.t.
Computer: XXXX
Beschrijving:
Toepassing: ModUpdater.exe
Framework-versie: v4.0.30319
Beschrijving: het proces is beëindigd als gevolg van een onverwerkte uitzondering.
Uitzonderingsinformatie: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception
bij System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo)
bij System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
bij ModUpdater.MainWindow.DL_DownloadFileCompleted(System.Object, System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs)
bij System.Net.WebClient.OnDownloadFileCompleted(System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs)
bij System.Net.WebClient.DownloadFileOperationCompleted(System.Object)
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
bij MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
bij System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
bij MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
bij MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
bij MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
bij MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
bij System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
bij System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
bij System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
bij System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
bij ModUpdater.App.Main()

Logboeknaam: Application
Bron: Application Error
Datum: 23-11-2018 10:29:12
Gebeurtenis-id:1000
Taakcategorie: (100)
Niveau: Fout
Trefwoorden: Klassiek
Gebruiker: n.v.t.
Computer: XXXX
Beschrijving:
Naam van toepassing met fout: ModUpdater.exe, versie: 1.3.3.7, tijdstempel: 0x59d5622e
Naam van module met fout: KERNELBASE.dll, versie: 10.0.17763.134, tijdstempel: 0xc30ded87
Uitzonderingscode: 0xe0434352
Foutmarge: 0x0011ab32
Id van proces met fout: 0xce0
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d4830efda1365e
Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Users\micha\Downloads\TPAFreeCamMod\ModUpdater.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Rapport-id: 1fbeb5ee-354e-4a04-953d-be272270d881
Volledige pakketnaam met fout:
Relatieve toepassings-id van pakket met fout:

Any suggestions ?

Mike da Spike

May 26, 2018
Never mind. It was Windows defender who noticed your updater as a trojan Win32/ZPEVDO.A. I allowed it once and the file is Ok. Not sure if I my system is safe now

valent

Dec 27, 2017
help me .....
today I was updated ver 1.71.21 and I find myself in the same situation some time ago.
the cursor for starting the table is moved from where it should be ....
I checked the monitor resolutions and we looked fine.
Valent

s1ul9v.png

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey NoEx ... hope all is going well with you. TPA updated to ver 1.71.23 ... mod needs an update.

Thanks!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
NoEx ... not a big deal, but default cam view when you choose a table is showing view straight up to ceiling. Its fine when you hit start ... it jumps to table fine.

hawkeyez88

Jun 15, 2018
Since the latest update today I can't get games to load. The mod loads the correct version that I have (Arcooda) but doesn't auto select a game. This is new since this last update for me.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
NoEx ... not a big deal, but default cam view when you choose a table is showing view straight up to ceiling. Its fine when you hit start ... it jumps to table fine.

Is this issue fixed?

Since the latest update today I can't get games to load. The mod loads the correct version that I have (Arcooda) but doesn't auto select a game. This is new since this last update for me.

Starting a game with -table command line doesn't work properly? Anybody else with this issue? I will check what's wrong with the new update.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
I'll check CabinetMode tonight and see if I can duplicate. I updated FCM yesterday but I think I only tested a few of the TPA DX11 version only since the CabinetMode was working with last build.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
No issues with FCM directly launching tables from PinballArcadeCabinet.Exe (Arcooda) for me. I fired up 3-4 diffent ones and they all launched as expected.

hawkeyez88

Jun 15, 2018
This is what I'm passing. And if I try and exit back to front end it just kicks me back into the arcooda splash screen and sits there. -arcooda -table [GAMENAME]

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
This is what I'm passing. And if I try and exit back to front end it just kicks me back into the arcooda splash screen and sits there. -arcooda -table [GAMENAME]

This is strange because I haven't changed anything in the mod itself with the last update, just adjusted some offsets for TPA DX11.

GAH1068

Mar 6, 2018
[MENTION=7337]hawkeyez88[/MENTION] - Have you tried launching directly from a command line to bypass your front end?

hawkeyez88

Jun 15, 2018
[MENTION=7337]hawkeyez88[/MENTION] - Have you tried launching directly from a command line to bypass your front end?

I just did and I get the same issue. Something is up on my system. I always forget you can run these through a cmd prompt. Thanks for the advice!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey NoEx, my DMDs are in the right place, but all of a sudden they are all blank (black) and not working. I've got them moved forward and not hidden ... Anyone else have this issue or have ever seen this?

Last edited:

Teamski

Jun 19, 2016
I downloaded the file yesterday and both my PC's are showing a virus on it. Anybody else getting this?

-Ski

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey NoEx, my DMDs are in the right place, but all of a sudden they are all blank (black) and not working. I've got them moved forward and not hidden ... Anyone else have this issue or have ever seen this?

Crickets .... chirp chirp. It was a great run. Had a lot of fun in this place over the last 5 years!

Teamski

Jun 19, 2016
Crickets .... chirp chirp. It was a great run. Had a lot of fun in this place over the last 5 years!

Yeah, it sucks. I finally get around to fixing my cabinet (the motherboard/card was too slow and ultimately broke) after a year and here we are. PBA did the D-Bag thing and stopped cabinet support in its tracks and the new camera mod has a virus...... yay. At least FX3 pulls it off although the Williams tables are a lot harder than their PBA counterparts. I think the tables are steeper......

-Ski

Members online

Members online