[REPORT] Bug Reporting / Issues

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hey NoEx, my DMDs are in the right place, but all of a sudden they are all blank (black) and not working. I've got them moved forward and not hidden ... Anyone else have this issue or have ever seen this?

Hey, you still have this issue?

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Hey, you still have this issue?

Yeah ... when i first pull up the table the dmd flickers for a split second and then goes black ... then hit the start button and same thing ... just a quick flash like the dmd is trying to display and then black.

Last edited:

halen

Sep 14, 2019
I have the same problem with DMD. When i first pull up the table the dmd flickers for a split second and then goes black ... then hit the start button and same thing ... just a quick flash like the dmd is trying to display and then black. I read all about the mod but it didn't work.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I've looked into this issue and something seems to have changed in the game structure / engine, it could be harder to fix than I thought, I need more time to investigate..

pindapoe

Jul 18, 2018
Hello, I downloaded and try to run the modupdater but nothing happens, could be down the site from it take the files?

Lupin

Nov 20, 2013
Last few weeks having problems running mod keep getting:
"The server is not responding, either it's under maintenance or down, please try again later...
If you want to use the mod without an internet connection, please make sure that OfflineData.Arcooda file exists in the mod folder."

Catch 22 I can not make OfflineData.Arcooda file without loading mod.
Odd mod can not find internet as steam & TPA run ok.
Do you have copy of OfflineData.Arcooda file for current mod version or a way around this problem?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hello, I downloaded and try to run the modupdater but nothing happens, could be down the site from it take the files?

Last few weeks having problems running mod keep getting:
"The server is not responding, either it's under maintenance or down, please try again later...
If you want to use the mod without an internet connection, please make sure that OfflineData.Arcooda file exists in the mod folder."

Catch 22 I can not make OfflineData.Arcooda file without loading mod.
Odd mod can not find internet as steam & TPA run ok.
Do you have copy of OfflineData.Arcooda file for current mod version or a way around this problem?

http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/s...ta-for-1-71-25?p=291207&viewfull=1#post291207

Lupin

Nov 20, 2013
Thanks for update.
Not sure if in future update option could be added to get OfflineData without program having access to internet?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for update.
Not sure if in future update option could be added to get OfflineData without program having access to internet?

Not possible, the datas stored in the OfflineData file are retrieved from my server. Create an OfflineData file asap and store it somewhere in case the server is unreachable, this way u'll be able to launch the mod without an internet access.

halen

Sep 14, 2019
Noex

The DMD works on 1.71.20 and now 1.71.25 is not working. I have the Pinball Arcade 1.71.20 in my computer. How to install mod in version 1.7.20?

satfreaxx

Jan 11, 2017
Hello,

I have dl the file from the mega link.
Update to the latest version of the mod seems broken, I am asked to download a new version end after that I have a popup :"Unable to connect to server"

Can someone confirm that server is ok ?

Regards,

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Hello,

I have dl the file from the mega link.
Update to the latest version of the mod seems broken, I am asked to download a new version end after that I have a popup :"Unable to connect to server"

Can someone confirm that server is ok ?

Regards,

Yes, just tested and it works fine.

nanuk

Sep 6, 2013
I've looked into this issue and something seems to have changed in the game structure / engine, it could be harder to fix than I thought, I need more time to investigate..

hi are u still looking into this issue i finally have a cab and would love to play pinball arcade in it....

thx for your hard work

Last edited:

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Todays version 1.71.28 - think it just fixes what they broke in 1.71.27, and according to the Steam forum 1.71.27 fixes a keybinding issue, and maybe something with Flight 2000.

nanuk

Sep 6, 2013
updated tpa to 1.71.28 updated the mod and still black dmd :( i really wich i could find the prob im on windows 10 pro

Members online

Members online