T2 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzee359

Aug 12, 2013
Just want to say that I have been reading these threads for a while now and feel I am getting to know a few of you. love to get the early betas and play them. I buy them early when they are worthy like TZ and T2. wanted to contribute to the beta testing. For T2 seen at least twice shooting the left lock shot going through to the loop. once during multiball which was frustrating.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just want to say that I have been reading these threads for a while now and feel I am getting to know a few of you. love to get the early betas and play them. I buy them early when they are worthy like TZ and T2. wanted to contribute to the beta testing. For T2 seen at least twice shooting the left lock shot going through to the loop. once during multiball which was frustrating.

Welcome jayzee :D

Are you referring to hard shots made to the left saucer in general? That is, when you shoot the left saucer (where you get the mystery award) hard, it continues through the wall and up the left loop?

If so, then yes, I have also experienced the same issue. But is was so hard to replicate, I decided against reporting it formally.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Welcome jayzee :D

Are you referring to hard shots made to the left saucer in general? That is, when you shoot the left saucer (where you get the mystery award) hard, it continues through the wall and up the left loop?

If so, then yes, I have also experienced the same issue. But is was so hard to replicate, I decided against reporting it formally.

I've had the exact same issue in black hole, when a ball is locked. Now that I'm trying to though, I'll be damned if i can get it to happen again...spent an entire night just shooting it and shooting it with a camera pointed at the device and nothing.

Figures.

jayzee359

Aug 12, 2013
Thanks for the welcome Jared. Been reading alot of your posts. Would like to get some hi rez on my note 10.1. Yes, a quick shot went thurough the wall and went up the loop which would have been my third lock and hopefully a 3x jackpot. Also, alot of brick shots to the skull which seem acurate. Like something is blocking them in the slot. Was this present in the real game? Lights and sound seem slightly out of sync which I believe was previously reported. I get the replay but no extra ball. I know Ryan rushed to get this to us and hope a lot of fixing will be happening. Hope you had a nice trip Ryan.

N

netizen

there is a drop target in front of the skull lock. It has to be hit a certain number of times depending in how the rules are set in the Operators Settings.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks for the welcome Jared. Been reading alot of your posts. Would like to get some hi rez on my note 10.1. Yes, a quick shot went thurough the wall and went up the loop which would have been my third lock and hopefully a 3x jackpot. Also, alot of brick shots to the skull which seem acurate. Like something is blocking them in the slot. Was this present in the real game? Lights and sound seem slightly out of sync which I believe was previously reported. I get the replay but no extra ball. I know Ryan rushed to get this to us and hope a lot of fixing will be happening. Hope you had a nice trip Ryan.

I think it goes without saying that we thank you for *reading* past posts. So few new members do. It takes a fair bit of dedication to do it because the Android post list is pretty long now.

To those members who are new however, there is a wealth of information in the Beta Test threads on Android, that is worth the time to read. Many questions new members have asked are usually discussed and either sorted or reported in a previous build.

N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.3

Bug Description: The text in the dips menu for Flight 2000 is too large, this makes it difficult to discern what the settings changes do, or what they are set to.

Steps To Reproduce: Open the coin door, press dips look at the menu. The "Spot letters in O-F-F" is too long to see the options

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: this is a nice menu for the dips, but needs a UI touch up.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Maybe I have not understood the Video-Game, where you shoot and hit the transporter (and in the playfield the ball is shoot somewhere).
To shoot the transporter (I'll believe the goal is to hit the door in the middle) , the button to kick the ball in the game must be pressed.
Sometimes (first time) its works without any problem. If I received the same "game" a 2nd or xth time. the Keypress doesn't work or only temporary . The coordinate cross continous goes left or right and at the end it's sound " you missed"

Os 4.1.2
A510

Reproducable 100% ( or if I calcultate the first time, where its works ~50% )

Btw.: in the Beta the nudge settings are not available (at min. at the T2 table)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Maybe I have not understood the Video-Game, where you shoot and hit the transporter (and in the playfield the ball is shoot somewhere).
To shoot the transporter (I'll believe the goal is to hit the door in the middle) , the button to kick the ball in the game must be pressed.
Sometimes (first time) its works without any problem. If I received the same "game" a 2nd or xth time. the Keypress doesn't work or only temporary . The coordinate cross continous goes left or right and at the end it's sound " you missed"

Os 4.1.2
A510

Btw.: in the Beta the nudge settings are not available (at min. at the T2 table)

Forgive me, @Mad07, but I need to clarify some terms in your post so I'm sure I understand what you're reporting.

"Transporter"

The cannon that rotates and shoots the ball at the five yellow targets, right?

" Door in the middle"

The Drop Target, blocking the Terminator skull vertical up-kicker (VUK) hole.

If I understand the terms you've used, then...

Yep, this is an issue with how the button code honors the order of button presses (paraphrasing @Stuart_Webster, who picked it in a previous post in this thread).

Apparently Ryan will need to update the button code to fix the issue.

Last edited:

Tom

Sep 9, 2012

Os 4.1.2
A510

You can ignore the screen, that is just an animation not a video mode. You are supposed to hit the lit target on the playfield with the cannon.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I know you guys are probably working on it, but the beta tourney stopped working. It says I have no network connection, but I must have one, how else could I be here without it? ;)

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
You can ignore the screen, that is just an animation not a video mode. You are supposed to hit the lit target on the playfield with the cannon.

It's been years since I stood in front of a T2 table, but on a properly calibrated table, the animation crosshair and cannon are synchronized. Clicking when the crosshair is over the center of the animation should result in the center standup target getting hit. Also, it should be synchronized in both directions of travel.

To me, it feels like the beta T2 table doesn't have the animation & cannon movement properly synched.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Discovered a small problem on this machine.

I was qualifying my second multiball, 2 targets to shoot, one target remained (second from bottom if that makes any difference) and it ricochets into the skull lock, the table then loads the gun and shows 3 targets remaining, whilst 2 other balls are in play.

This obviously should not happen but due to the timing involved I can't try to recreate it, I have no idea if this happens on the real machine.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
One minor issue I'd like to report is that I seem to get a match every other game. Not a big deal, just something that should be fixed.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Forgive me, @Mad07, but I need to clarify some terms in your post so I'm sure I understand what you're reporting.

"Transporter"

The cannon that rotates and shoots the ball at the five yellow targets, right?

" Door in the middle"

The Drop Target, blocking the Terminator skull vertical up-kicker (VUK) hole.

If I understand the terms you've used, then...

Yep, this is an issue with how the button code honors the order of button presses (paraphrasing @Stuart_Webster, who picked it in a previous post in this thread).

Apparently Ryan will need to update the button code to fix the issue.

Transporter: in the Videogame in the Display there is starship/plane .... this one is, what I mean. The connan which rotate is not visible during this procedure.

The drop target, blocking the Terminator.... sorry I didn't understood... I must use a translator or search the original manual of this table...

but I think, you know what I mean. Thx for replay

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

N

netizen

Transporter: in the Videogame in the Display there is starship/plane .... this one is, what I mean. The connan which rotate is not visible during this procedure.

Go into options and turn the event camera: OFF

As it has been reported, several times already, the event camera zooms in on the DMD display on the backglass. Turning it OFF will allow you to see the whole table during multiball/jackpot shots with the cannon.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Go into options and turn the event camera: OFF

As it has been reported, several times already, the event camera zooms in on the DMD display on the backglass. Turning it OFF will allow you to see the whole table during multiball/jackpot shots with the cannon.

I haven't understood, sometimes the english terms are not 100% clear for me.That was it:Thx for clarification :)

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 4

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The real table was quite easy to win them, actually.

Depends on how the operator had the match percentage set at the locations you visited. Factory match settings are 8%. For comparison, Monster Bash factory match settings are 7%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts