Table pack 11# won't show up on the game menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Hope not! Crossing fingers it is a timed event from SONY! I hope it works later tonight, but not too late! Frustrating for sure... Hopefully someone from FS will post a reply on what has happened promptly! Downloaded from PSN store, installed and tables don't show up in game menu!

Did it work for you SKILL_SHOT?

Last edited:

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
yep, it's happening for many... game is not showing up in TPA after purchase, download & install. :confused:

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I haven't bought them. Last time there was an issue like this we had to delete and reinstall the CORE PACK.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
I'm so happy. I thought it was just me. I was over here RAGING!! LOL

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Did you buy the pro pack? That's all I see thats available.

I see it now. They just made you jump through hoops hoping you would buy the more expensive pack.

Last edited:

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
Did you buy the pro pack? That's all I see thats available.

I see it now. They just made you jump through hoops hoping you would buy the more expensive pack.

Look new releases on the PSN menu, there you should find both the normal and pro packs for table pack 11.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
yeah they buried the normal pack below older tables and brought up the pro pack way to the top. WTF

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Mine doesn't work either. Bought it and it doesn't show up. Oh well a little more time before it is out in playable form I guess.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Just received word that the update is going up...restart your PS3's and PS Vita's.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Just started TPA and still wasn't prompted for an update. Has anyone managed to snag it yet?

sony being sony :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
North American ps3 and no update here either :(

Has anyone downloaded the update yet?

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
NA and nothing for me either. Ah well. I'm sure there must be other things you can do while you're waiting. For example, I have just added more pinball games to my Vita. I currently have The Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball 2, Extreme Pinball, Pinball Fantasies, Pinball Dreams, Pinball Heroes and Alien Crush inside a folder on one handheld. You can never have enough pinball. Now if only I can get the Pro Pinball series on it.

TPA is the best, of course and I play that the most. Pinball Heroes is my least favourite of the ones listed.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
This pack has so many problems on iOS I'm not taking the plunge right away to begin with. We may be throwing money at an unplayable product here.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Imagine you go to the gas station. You pay for your gas and when you try to leave your car just won't start. The guy comes out and tell you
that you can't leave they gotta patch your car first. You would be pissed right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts