Table pack 11# won't show up on the game menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Has anyone tried to redownload and install The Pinball Arcade over your current install?

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I hope we don't have to uninstall and reinstall everything. I bought every pack so far and it would take a while to get it all back.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I hope we don't have to uninstall and reinstall everything. I bought every pack so far and it would take a while to get it all back.

If there's a problem with the update version not being labeled correctly, you should be able to redownload and install The Pinball Arcade Demo over your current install.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I took everything off and started from scratch. I reinstalled TPA and then went to open it. It said there was an update, I did that. Then I installed the new pack. Open TPA and they didn't show up in the new table or my tables areas.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If that's the case, then it's SCEA who has yet to make the new update available.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
If there's a problem with the update version not being labeled correctly, you should be able to redownload and install The Pinball Arcade Demo over your current install.

So that won't overwright my scores or the Standard/Wizard goals ?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
If even it was to work re-installing you'd have to wizard all over...Im alright with this but there are a lot who aren't. Hey while your at it FS throw in the pop bumper fix for FP please! :D

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
If even it was to work re-installing you'd have to wizard all over...Im alright with this but there are a lot who aren't. Hey while your at it FS throw in the pop bumper fix for FP please! :D
It shouldn't. Your save file would still be there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts