Table pack 11# won't show up on the game menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I guess for those of us that haven't purchased yet we should wait until the tables are in the new tables menu.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
This happened on PSN EU when ST:TNG was release, patch came out hours after the store was updated.

Gabe Logan

Feb 7, 2013
same here, bought the table pack 11 at the sony store NA, and the table doesn't show up.
If anyone from FarSight read this, please write when we can get the tables to play.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
Check my other (sticky) post on table 1.03 update and bugs. Not all mentioned but I'm not repeating it again. ;)

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
This is Sony's fault not FS. Once content is submitted by any developer and Sony says it's OK, then it is their responsibility to activate patches, put actual programs on the store. No one else but Sony can do this.

Rafie

Jul 17, 2012
Of course Sony had to b.s. DLC that I care about. Which isn't a lot at ALL!!

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Sony doesn't understand the passion people have for pinball. I know we don't have a billion dollar IP, but come on everyone should be treated equally big and small companies. It's a niche market to them. But we'll get 2.10 eventually.

monty22001

Dec 28, 2012
Still not working, just bought and installed about 20 min ago. :( Wish I'd looked on here first, but never had this problem before. Vita and PS3.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
In Europe, I downloaded the 1.08 update this morning at 2H00 GMT (well, this night :p).

The update is about 282MB (I presume it's the four DLC tables > 4x70MB), and you purchase activation codes only.

I just relaunch the game a few minutes ago and the new DLC tables are not displayed in "New Tables".

Oh, and by the way, lag is still present in 1080i/p. The fix is not for this update.:( (and overall, I didn't notice any fixes on any tables so far...)

Neil L

Aug 5, 2012
In Europe, I downloaded the 1.08 update this morning at 2H00 GMT (well, this night :p).

The update is about 282MB (I presume it's the four DLC tables > 4x70MB), and you purchase activation codes only.

I just relaunch the game a few minutes ago and the new DLC tables are not displayed in "New Tables".

Oh, and by the way, lag is still present in 1080i/p. The fix is not for this update.:( (and overall, I didn't notice any fixes on any tables so far...)

Dr Dude & Firepower are now up in the EU store.

I've played one game on each, so far they seem pretty good.

But why is the FP 'player/ball' display at the bottom and not at the top with the score?
(I thought this display at the bottom was a one off with BK)

Edit: The STTNG balls are also in the store. :)

Last edited:

pinball2010

Sep 13, 2012
I don't know if anyone noticed this but the trophies are up on the NA PS3 version for table pack 11 and 12 but there is still no new update. I wonder if the update was just forgotten by Sony.

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
EVERYONE!!! I Just got an update!!! Check your PS3 and or Vitas!!! 159MB!!!!

OKay the new tables are now showing up on both PS3 and Vita.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
EVERYONE!!! I Just got an update!!! Check your PS3 and or Vitas!!! 159MB!!!!

OKay the new tables are now showing up on both PS3 and Vita.

Thanks freelance, I got the 2.10 on North American PS3. GO GET IT EVERYONE!

Edit: how do the table goals stars on the menu still not work?

Last edited:

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
It could be just me, but Dr. Dude on PS3 runs much smoother than Dr. Dude on Vita. Not that the Vita version is unplayable though. Did anyone else notice it? Firepower is fine.

frankiedf

Feb 6, 2013
I noticed freelance. Dr. Dude on the vita is terrible. They shouldn't have released it in this state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts