Table pack 11# won't show up on the game menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
This is such BS... Farsight should rename themselves Nearsight, because they can't seem to debug their way out of a paper bag... For pity's sake...

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
Does anyone know if there is official word from Farsight?

BTW checked again and nope, no update.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

lookin' at you, sony.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Just received word that the update is going up...restart your PS3's and PS Vita's.

Tried restarting just now, had a feeling that wouldn't do anything...and it didn't. Thanks anyway, PW! Maybe you could tell whoever it was that gave you the word that the update still isn't available.

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Maybe Farsight isn't to blame (or perhaps they are), but they really should be AROUND TO COMMENT when they have a big release night. Seriously, a strange time to take a night off if you ask me.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
there are about 30 people refreshing this page every 2-3 minutes for a hint of news... it's been 2 hours since Pin Wiz got word that it was about to go up... will we even get this tonight?!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry guys, my girlfriend said the update showed up when she started The Pinball Arcade earlier, but the progress bar stayed at 0% then timed out. She restarted The Pinball Arcade several times since then, but the update doesn't show up anymore.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Sorry guys, my girlfriend said the update showed up when she started The Pinball Arcade earlier, but the progress bar stayed at 0% then timed out. She restarted The Pinball Arcade several times since then, but the update doesn't show up anymore.

The old blame the girlfriend...nice. ;)
Anyway no prob. Thought it was news you got from farsight. Do you know if they are aware yet?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The old blame the girlfriend...nice. ;)
Anyway no prob. Thought it was news you got from farsight. Do you know if they are aware yet?

I'm at work right now, so I can only pass on what she told me. :) I was also told that 4/30 and 5/01 were the release dates for NA and EU respectively, but that's all I can say.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I'm at work right now, so I can only pass on what she told me. :) I was also told that 4/30 and 5/01 were the release dates for NA and EU respectively, but that's all I can say.

Well hopefully it'll be sorted soon. Bit scary if it was somewhat up and yanked.
Thanks pin wiz, at least you aren't missing out being at work. ;)

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes, the content was released as scheduled, but I still don't know why the update has not gone live other than it has nothing to do with the on going tournament.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Anybody try removing TPA and reinstalling the main program and pack again? I really don't want to uninstall all my tables to try.

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
In the PS Vita thread named "two questions" earlier today, Mike said TP11 it will come out tomorrow. I'm sure that this also includes the PS3 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts