Table Pack #16 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Just those and Flight 2000.

Here are the leftovers from FS' previously released console titles...

Gottlieb Collection:
Ace High
El Dorado
Goin' Nuts

Williams Collection:
Sorceror

I would say El Dorado is confirmed from the EM poll relaunch. Sounds soon too

"PinWiz: This poll has been re-launched to remove Gold Strike (because El Dorado is already heading to The Pinball Arcade in the near future) and replaced with Jacks Open (which just missed being selected as one of the original 30 tables) as I don't want to short this poll of 30 potential EM tables for The Pinball Arcade."

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showt...Wanted-Table-Poll-Series-1-Electro-Mechanical

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Just those and Flight 2000.

Here are the leftovers from FS' previously released console titles...

Gottlieb Collection:
Ace High
El Dorado
Goin' Nuts

Williams Collection:
Sorceror

Sorcerer. Sorcerer. Sorcerer.

With that out of the way, the only one of those that I don't see coming to TPA is Goin' Nuts. They only made 10 of them, so it wouldn't be the easiest game to find.

N

netizen

If they're going to do el dorado I hope they do El Dorado: City of Gold out of all its incarnations

This was the last pin produced by Mylstar and production was continued by Premier. It is also the last game designed by Ed Krynski for Gottlieb/Mylstar. The models for the explorers on the backglass were two Gottlieb employees, Jeri Knighton and Jeff Lee (Gottlieb video game artist).

In the 1970's, playfield was produced by Gottlieb as a 1 player replay version called 'El Dorado', an Add-A-Ball version called 'Gold Strike', an Add-A-Ball version for Italy called 'Lucky Strike', a 4 player replay called 'Target Alpha', a 4 player replay game made only for France called 'Canada Dry', and a 2 player replay called 'Solar City'.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I would love Gold Strike. In Connecticut, in the seventies, Replays were banned so Add-A-Ball versions are what I remember playing.

Gary

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
I really want sorcerer. One of my favorite table on WHOF. I don't understand the lack of love for it. And I want Robocop. I would definitely buy jt for a dollar. F-14 tomcat would be great. In my dream I want Freddy. Not really him because he would kill me in it but his machine. That would kill me too but in a good way.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Tales from the crypt and haunted house for the October Halloween special :cool:

Or could it be, Bram Stokers Dracula and Nightmare on elm street.....but I'm guessing both of those would need a kick starter to fund :(

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
How about a "Tee'd" off "Victory" for July.

Reasoning the British Open and July is a big Car Racing Month.

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012

I haven't played the awful Gottlieb Collection in a long time, but that's been my only exposure to most of those tables. I think NGG is the better golf table, IMO, so I wouldn't miss either table.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
FT seems likely in theory because it's a very popular game that is unlicensed. If that's the case, FS has been doing a good job of keeping their lips sealed about it. HS2 seems unlikely this soon based on what Bobby said in one of his interviews with Jeff Strong. I would guess Victory is the re-release. Any word on if Sorceror is coming to TPA?

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Anything beyond the 80's from Gottlieb was mostly filler... The 70's & 80's was their golden era! The only only exception "for me" was the Premier table Cueball Wizard ;)

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

Scrap that dumb idea of mine. I realized after I posted that both tables would be re-released. Now I'm expecting some real pleasant surprise for July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts