Table Pack #17 - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I really though it would be Fireball and Tee'd Off. Fireball being left off the EM poll really pointed to it.

However, after hearing Bobby's mention of EBD has got me wondering otherwise.

Personally, I'm hoping for EBD. I love early 80's Ballys. I've played a nicely restored Fireball and it as so brutal that it just wasn't fun.

I'm REALLY hoping for EBD too!

PS Garek

Dec 25, 2012
Personally, I'm hoping for EBD. I love early 80's Ballys. I've played a nicely restored Fireball and it was so brutal that it just wasn't fun.

I grew up with a Fireball Classic, so I hope they'd remake that, but it doesn't make much sense. In terms of remakes though, it was a pretty dang good game it was just missing the zipper flippers.

fenderbendr

Dec 1, 2012
Table pack #17 hint via the newsletter.

"The next update will be a great one! The Table of the Month will be Centaur. The new release in Table Pack 17 has a pretty famous character on the backglass that shares a thing or two in common with Centaur, so we think this pairing is pretty cool.

Sorry, no picture to help you with this month's hint - our artists are all tied up in creating art for the PS4 version. They'll be baaack next month with a new hint pic. :)"

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Table pack #17 hint via the newsletter.

"The next update will be a great one! The Table of the Month will be Centaur. The new release in Table Pack 17 has a pretty famous character on the backglass that shares a thing or two in common with Centaur, so we think this pairing is pretty cool.

Sorry, no picture to help you with this month's hint - our artists are all tied up in creating art for the PS4 version. They'll be baaack next month with a new hint pic. :)"

If I'm reading this right there's only a hint for one table. Does this mean we're only getting one table in Pack 17?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
They're talking about the NEW release here...

I'm guessing it might be Fireball, rerelease is (hopefully) correctly emulated Tee'd Off. The latter sentence probably confirms T2 for release next month...

SNKAllen

Jul 7, 2012
If I'm reading this right there's only a hint for one table. Does this mean we're only getting one table in Pack 17?

They do mention it being a cool pairing so I'm assuming it it will be a two table pack.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I am instantly thinking T2 when I read the text.

I'm thinking T2 when I read "They'll be baaack" also but I have just assumed it's coming in September. I guess it is T2... the motorcycle and the fact that centaur is also a cyborg.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Oops, what happened with this post. Nevermind hehe
Centaur is a bike/robot and I thought the pairing was Arnie being the Cyborg plus he rides a MC aswell :)

If not, I will stand by Fish Tales + Tee'd Off / Victory :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts