Table Pack #18 "Speculation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Those files have been in there since the days of the Twilight Zone beta - which was December of last year - along with other files for other tables. Some of the corresponding tables have come to pass; others have not. So I would not read very much into their presence one way or the other.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
i really hope we get some more cheap to buy license tables before season 2 is over. In season 1 we got a bunch of non-kickstarted cheap licenses like the 2 Elvira tables, Harley Davidson and Monster Bash. So far I'm not sure season 2 has seen any licensed tables. I'd like to see a cheap license like Elvis or one of the cartoon tables like south park or family guy if any of those are on the cheaper side. rocky and bullwinkle would even be cool.

Last edited:

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
i really hope we get some more cheap to buy license tables before season 2 is over. In season 1 we got a bunch of non-kickstarted cheap licenses like the 2 Elvira tables, Harley Davidson and Monster Bash. So far I'm not sure season 2 has seen any licensed tables. I'd like to see a cheap license like Elvis or one of the cartoon tables like south park or family guy if any of those are on the cheaper side. rocky and bullwinkle would even be cool.

Its been rumored Tales from the Crypt might be something of that sort next, but who knows......

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013

This reminds me...

I've noticed that, from packs 3 to 9, it's been at least one licensed table per month. Pack 3 had Monster Bash, 4 had Creature, 5 had Harley, 6 had Elvira, 7 had Scared Stiff, and then 8 and 9 were TZ and Trek.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
This reminds me...

I've noticed that, from packs 3 to 9, it's been at least one licensed table per month. Pack 3 had Monster Bash, 4 had Creature, 5 had Harley, 6 had Elvira, 7 had Scared Stiff, and then 8 and 9 were TZ and Trek.

Well,you could speculate that possibly a couple of the leftover tables left in Season 2 will be of the "lesser" licensed variety.
Regardless - I like surprises,so I'm hoping for two or three tables that haven't been hinted at yet...

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Its been rumored Tales from the Crypt might be something of that sort next, but who knows......
Tales from the Crypt would be awesome. I remember seeing those tables at numerous places when I was a kid.

[rant] Sadly, my parents were the frugal type and considered arcades a waste of money, so I never learned the joys of arcade games on my meager 50 cents/week allowance. Other kids would get like ten bucks every week and squander it on junk food. I would save up my 50 cents for six months or longer just to buy something really nice for myself. If my parents approved the purchase, they would go halfsies on it, which somewhat increased my buying power. Then sometime during my teenage years in the 90s, my parents started giving me 10 or 20 here or there to go out and grab a bite to eat or run errands, and they usually let me keep the change even when I offered it back to them, so I often tried to get by spending as little as possible so I could save up for dates, or occasionally get nice things like a cassette boom box. By this point, arcades were on the decline and most games either sucked or were of the "ticket dispenser" type. I usually walked around to look, then left without spending anything. [/rant]

So yeah, I completely missed out big time on pinball. Maybe that's why I'm so addicted now. :p

miga

Aug 15, 2013
Totally agree. As long as i get to play "real" Pinball tables, that's all that matters to me. :)

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012

I do want TFTC, but not yet.. There are way too many monster/creature tables in TPA and not a single funny, cartoon based table (IE; The Simpsons, Flintstones, Family Guy, South Park, Bullwinkle) or even a good music based game (though I know the licensing would be tough)' KISS, Tommy, GNR, etc..

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
I'd hope for some licensed stuff as well. Of the not-too-expensive kind, I mean. TFTC, South Park (I'd hope), SF2 (probably), RCT, and others.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I just got the newsletter.

Haunted House and Teed Off.

Clip.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2012
The newsletter is out!

The picture features Elvira Mistress of the Dark (from EATPM) and heads of the squirrels from Tee'd Off, all on top of a background taken from Haunted House backglass (the section used is above the upper right score display and it is mirrored in the image).

Based on the evidence, I'm going to say Tee'd Off + Haunted House could be the next table pack - would sure be sweet!

Edit: sotie beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.