Table Pack #20 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I am still holding my breath for Fish Tales but another table I would love to see is Big Bang Bar :D

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
so know we know: next (after next) pack will contain 2 tables.

Last edited:

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
so know we know: next (after next) pack will contain 2 tables.

That's an "at least". Ace High and El Dorado. If they include Jive Time* (let's hope not, it'll be Goin Nuts all over again) or Sorcerer (let's hope so!) then that's 3-4 more double packs potentially.

And of course assuming it's singles for most of 2014 is speculation.

*for the record I think Jive Time is superior to Goin Nuts.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Table Pack 20 will have El Dorado and something else. Could it be a licensed table?

"Hustle me in my own pub, will ya? I'm gonna kill'im!"

Big Buck Hunter???

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Table Pack 20 will have El Dorado and something else. Could it be a licensed table?

"Hustle me in my own pub, will ya? I'm gonna kill'im!"

Big Buck Hunter???

The new table is a tough one this time. I didn't even think of Big Buck Hunter, but that is a good guess. They said the table of the month is Champion pub. One table is def El Dorado City of Gold and the other one has something to do with the grenade launcher or something that he is saying. Other guesses: Judge Dredd, Who Dunnit. The Champion Pub guy kinda looks like the Fish Tales guy.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The first is El Dorado, definitely. That second one is tough. It could be either Big Buck Hunter or Judge Dredd.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
that's a poolstick?

39fe1c28f679a738bdd4ff671a8ebbbf

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Well, you can't blame them.

There's only a limited pool of tables that can be options, and it's not like they're going to announce a table that's completely unknown to everyone.

Plus, if someone hadn't recognised that that was a pool case we'd have been here all night trying to think of war themed pinball tables.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
And there was me immediately thinking "Big Guns"

Either way, I'm happy with what we're getting, and VERY happy at the recent surge of Gottlieb tables. Just a few months ago I'd have been happy with just Haunted House and that'd have been it for SS Gotlieb, but Tee'd Off, Class of 18?? and Victory have really impressed me.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
So it's going to be either EBD or Cue Ball Wizard (Man, I miss playing that game...would LOVE to play that game again. Microsoft's version is HARD with failed shots to the ramp.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.