Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Anyone has cracked the 'Asian code' yet? Where does that come in....

Well, speculation =]

Earlier in this thread, people noticed that it looks like it might say "FYI cyclone"--which I suppose could be taken to mean that while the newsletter said this was just a hint for a single table (most obvious guess being Fish Tales), just for our information, the other table is...

Last edited:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Yeah that doesn't look like kana to me; more like some Asian looking brush strokes with pseudo Arabic squiggles. It does make me wonder what it's supposed to hint at though...

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Yeah that doesn't look like kana to me; more like some Asian looking brush strokes with pseudo Arabic squiggles. It does make me wonder what it's supposed to hint at though...
read through this thread and you will see

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Goods points!

I think a single table release every 2-3 weeks is possible. They haven't mentioned when the first table for Season 3 will be released, could be in beta next week for all we know..

It wouldn't surprise me that much if they are going to single-table packs now that they're done (maybe?) with reproducing the old Hall of Fame tables. Maybe releasing a single-table pack bi-weekly--or even just one a month, to give themselves more time. Some people seem to be assuming that a non-kickstarted single-table pack would cost as much as a double-table pack, which isn't necessarily the case. On the other hand, maybe Fish Tales or whatever this is *did* cost them some extra dough to do for whatever reason--not enough to need a Kickstarter, but enough that they need it to cost more than average table. Or maybe they just wanted to drop a hint for only one table (or maybe a really really hard hint for the other table) of a two-table pack. But I suppose they'll let us know soon enough.

fuzzyfoot88

Sep 7, 2012
Has anyone stopped to consider that the clue isn't actually a clue for the December tables, but a Season 3 Clue giving us a glimpse into a few tables that will make an appearance over the next 10 months?

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Has anyone stopped to consider that the clue isn't actually a clue for the December tables, but a Season 3 Clue giving us a glimpse into a few tables that will make an appearance over the next 10 months?

Could be that as well. Again, there are many possibilities for Pack 21, but I'm certain that one of them is Fish Tales.

Dumpstar

Apr 17, 2012
Could be that as well. Again, there are many possibilities for Pack 21, but I'm certain that one of them is Fish Tales.

If they made Fish Tales the first one for the pack, then I wouldn't be able to help myself but buy the season pack on iOS, but I was going to only grab season packs on PS4 going forwarded.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

Unlikely, given that the newsletter caption for the image says "Here is your hint for the first table of Pinball Arcade Season 3!"

Then again, just above that it says the table of the month will be "Whirl Whind" (sic), so who knows??

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
The hint picture is usually related to the table of the month as well, so the tornado part might as well be related to Whirl Wind, yup.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Farsights clues have been pretty crappy in the past, now people think they're suddenly some riddle masterminds or something. Obviously it's wishful thinking that clouds the mind. Most probably it will be one table; Fish Tales, and that's it. Whirlwind table of the month. Maybe there will be some upgrades to previous tables. I think the table will cost 4 $.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It would be cool if it was a real shocker like Guns N Roses. That would be a real jaw dropper.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I think FS finally figured out the way to stump us was to not use any artwork from the machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.