Table Pack #21 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
If you're referring to Game Party, I played the third one on Wii out of curiosity, and it was bad too. Thinking about it, that one didn't even have air hockey for some reason, even though the previous ones did.

I will admit this, the only good thing about that game was unlocking the Sektor costume and pairing it up with a sombrero and the dumbest grin ever on my character's face.

Actually Lance, I was referring to Game Room. In three years, it was to provide over 1000 games. In the nine months it was supported, just under 200 games were delivered.

On that note, back to watching FS "jump the sharks!"

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Game Room was such a disappointment. Great idea with no support.

Would have been pretty sweet if it actually came through. Imagine if TPA and Game Room partnered up and you can play and see all of your tables AND cabinets?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Would have been pretty sweet if it actually came through.

On the flipside, if it was successful, a lot of people would've been irked if they couldn't take their arcade with them over to the Bone.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Would have been pretty sweet if it actually came through. Imagine if TPA and Game Room partnered up and you can play and see all of your tables AND cabinets?

Would have to combine it with Namco Museum and Midway Arcade Origins for me.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Does farsight have the rights for sega games? .......like twister.

Yes, they do.

On a tangent, what if it will be Twister but not the pinball game but a digital recreation of the Twister board game? Hmm...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Preface: this is not to be taken too seriously.......

Think about it-all the destruction in the picture, combined with the fact this game will be released during one of the coldest parts of the year. Destruction + cold = DEMOLITION MAN!!!!

That would be quite a kick to the seat!

Alas, no. Brainstorming, over. BTW, to all predicting "Fish Tales", I really do hope you're right, as that's a favorite table I haven't seen since the late 90's.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
Actually Lance, I was referring to Game Room. In three years, it was to provide over 1000 games. In the nine months it was supported, just under 200 games were delivered.

Oh yeah... it did suck that one didn't see much support. Hell, the last pack was supposed to have one more game, Sunset Riders, yet it never came out.

...Venetian Blinds.

I was assuming you were somehow meaning Game Party, since IIRC they did have air hockey on them... at least the first one did.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Oh yeah... it did suck that one didn't see much support. Hell, the last pack was supposed to have one more game, Sunset Riders, yet it never came out.

Bury me with my money!!! I would have loved the opportunity to play that game again. That sucks it didn't come out

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Maybe it's a whirlpool and the pin is POTC. And since Disney was in a good mood they threw in Indiana Jones as a bonus.
Then people can ask for Fish Tales in pack 22. I'd hate to see that end.

Or maybe the tornado like action is to symbolize a toilet flushing. Maybe a Junkyard / South Park pack is coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online