Table Pack #25 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHighSpeedFan

Apr 22, 2013
I am going to throw my guess out there .... Secret Service.

Reason why .. I looked at the #MAS4001 and this is what I came away with.

MAS - I believe is one of the music titles played during the game, backwards -- Secret Agent Man.
I then looked at the 4001 -- I think the 4 is leet speak for A. So I am going to say it's Agent 001, the agent in the game.

I could be way off ...

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I think it will be junkyard, but let me throw this out here. MAS spelt backwards is S.A.M. and it is about time we have seen another Stern.

invitro

May 4, 2012
So any idea what MAS4100 could be?

MS are the initials of Mark Sprenger, artist on nine fine WMS tables: SpSh, High Speed, Fire, Banzai Run, Jokerz, Diner, Harley-Davidson, High Speed II, and BS's Dracula.

But it appears that his middle initial is W. :-/

I will be happy for any Williams/Bally machine, though I do not prefer High Speed, HS2, or Cyclone.

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
mas4100

Put that through leet speak and we get masaloo, which is the scrambled word masoola which is a type of boat found India.

Black Rose confirmed!

Father Time

Apr 21, 2013
It's Big Buck Hunter.

MAS backwards is SAM, referring to S.A.M. pinball (from Stern). Now what's a SAM machine Farsight could do without a kickstarter? Probably the only one is Big Buck Hunter. Not convinced? Ok 4100 backwards is 0014. What's the 14th pinball game to use S.A.M? According to Wikipedia it's Big Buck Hunter.

If this turns out to be correct I want a prize or at least some recognition.

Last edited:

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
It's Dolly Parton. That is her bra size. Mas stands for Massive, and yup they are 4100's alright.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
As others have said, all I'm getting is DIN plug, then if I add -din -plug, I get "Master Airscrew Razor Plane. If I minus out those numbers, I'll probably get even more obscure part numbers. All that Google churned out was bust. Speaking of "bust", this has got to be my favorite comment so far...
It's Dolly Parton. That is her bra size. Mas stands for Massive, and yup they are 4100's alright.
Nice! :eek:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Hard body. Because that table is all about getting MASsive from doing 4100 lbs of weight.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
CWQdQpe.jpg

Please, oh please, let it be High Speed.
:D

It's 100% that, too. The plates on the playfield and backglass for Getaway both say "KINGPIN".

Edit: Unless MAS4100 is a thing that gets used a lot (like someone said in Junk Yard). But I'm guessing that with the only clue being the F1 pic (obviously Checkpoint freebie) and MAS4100 being an identifier for a car... I doubt it'd be anything else.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts