Table Pack #27 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
What, you don't like the Insta-Catch(tm) flippers? :)

Yeah they do make some tables wayyyyyyy too easy to abuse inn real life.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
So it's official...according to the TPA FB page,Lights...Camera...Action! is your next pinball release.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
We will only have one Gottlieb table this season (technically possibly two but let's say one for now), that is the best case scenario for Gottlieb haters.

IMHO the best case scenario for Gottlieb haters, if one had to be released, would've been to reach back to their EM or early solid state days, which was more when Gottlieb was in top form. There are many EM haters or haters of all old tables or haters of all Gottlieb. But there's also a fairly small but vocal group of players I see clamoring for another older table.

I get the sense that there really isn't a small but vocal group of late 80s Gottlieb supporters. But there really isn't too much hate on the Facebook though... it's mostly puzzlement. Most people have never heard of this game. :) So if it's good, it might surprise people. We'll see.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I hope it is a good table for Season 3. Leary of this one. Hopefully it will be surprisingly enjoyable.

Last edited:

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Well saw facebook post. Not sure on this but..... anyway http://vimeo.com/35894000 a vid of the actual table. Looks ok but I haven't even got many of the tables in season 3. Mostly because My PS3 is Kaput. Even so I've been playing Zen more Until my Ps3 gets fixed I'm not playing much PA.

Anyway. The table looks ok. I'm not sure I can get into it. The fact that it has some sort of MB is a plus. As it is, if Steam has a sale on PA tables I'll pick most if not all. It's not worth it to me to pay twice for the same tables. I have on the PS3.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Not paying for it that's for sure

At least I save a few dollars next month

Still it's been a good season

Definitely better than season 2

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Definitely looking forward to Diner more now than before
Especially now compared to LCA
Really hope we get Bram a Stokes Dracula this season

Played the version on Futures Pinball.Cant wait to see it on TPA

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a fan of alphanumeric Premiers. I think they can be a lot of fun, even if they're not as polished as WMS System 11 games. I'm glad for LCA, though there are a few others from that era I would have liked to see before it.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a fan of alphanumeric Premiers. I think they can be a lot of fun, even if they're not as polished as WMS System 11 games. I'm glad for LCA, though there are a few others from that era I would have liked to see before it.

Which ones

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
Funny how different we all think.

Season 3 is by far the worst for me so far. It only has fishtales. Rest is old and non fun.

There are so many good pins available, and we were promised this season will be epic. Now.... I agree we can debate about some pins in season 3, bit come on.... This season is far from epic.

Season 1 was epic, after that it went downwards.

I have baught all in 1, season 2 i missed a few, season 3 i only buy fish tales.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Funny how different we all think.

Season 3 is by far the worst for me so far. It only has fishtales. Rest is old and non fun.

There are so many good pins available, and we were promised this season will be epic. Now.... I agree we can debate about some pins in season 3, bit come on.... This season is far from epic.

Season 1 was epic, after that it went downwards.

I have baught all in 1, season 2 i missed a few, season 3 i only buy fish tales.

Season 1 will not be matched. It just won't.

Season 3 is better than season 2, IMO. It doesn't matter how it ends. I don't care how many tables you get per pack, I feel like the quality has just been better.

It's all a matter of opinion.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Season 1 will not be matched. It just won't.

Season 3 is better than season 2, IMO. It doesn't matter how it ends. I don't care how many tables you get per pack, I feel like the quality has just been better.

It's all a matter of opinion.

This season has been fantastic! We got a ton of much, MUCH better tables this time around AND we got updated graphics.

..Season 2 was just a nightmare in my opinion, esp for PS3 users who had to wait about 50,000 years just to get the last two table packs.

I'm really not sure how anyone can complain this season? We literally got a bunch of highly popular and highly demanded tables. It wasn't like in Season 2, where it was all over the place, and some of those tables were just junk. ("Goin' Nuts", "El Dorado", "Tee'd Off", etc) Hell, we even got to CHOOSE a table this season!

Oh well, I think the majority are pretty pleased.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
This season has been fantastic! We got a ton of much, MUCH better tables this time around AND we got updated graphics.

..Season 2 was just a nightmare in my opinion, esp for PS3 users who had to wait about 50,000 years just to get the last two table packs.

I'm really not sure how anyone can complain this season? We literally got a bunch of highly popular and highly demanded tables. It wasn't like in Season 2, where it was all over the place, and some of those tables were just junk. ("Goin' Nuts", "El Dorado", "Tee'd Off", etc) Hell, we even got to CHOOSE a table this season!

Oh well, I think the majority are pretty pleased.

Still hope Season 4 will be better

Lets get some licensed tables

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Black Knight 2000 and High Speed are the highlights for me this season. I just don't feel the love for all the gadgetry, though Junkyard does have some tricky shots to pull off. Season 2 had some nice surprises in it; while I don't love all the Gottlieb tables I don't share the hate. All I ask for is Cyclone really; beyond that I don't care, but some more early solid state machines would be appreciated.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Lights, Camera, Action has been confirmed as this months table via the FaceBook page!.

Guess this thread can now be put to bed!

Pinhead45

Dec 30, 2012
It actually does look interesting, but maybe in real life. I don't see how PBA is going to emulate the backglass, the topper lights add to it, but I doubt it will be in the PBA release. It needs something like the hybrid vp touch over at visual pinball.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Black Knight 2000 and High Speed are the highlights for me this season. I just don't feel the love for all the gadgetry, though Junkyard does have some tricky shots to pull off. Season 2 had some nice surprises in it; while I don't love all the Gottlieb tables I don't share the hate. All I ask for is Cyclone really; beyond that I don't care, but some more early solid state machines would be appreciated.

Ummm... soooooo.... get outta my head! You're stealing my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.