Table Pack #28 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
BTW... been working on it for a while, but I've now posted three new unofficial top 10 polls.

Just thought it'd be fun. Links are in my signature. :)

The updated unofficial polls were a good idea. It's been awhile since the originals and I've been exposed to a lot more tables since then, both in real life and virtual. So can make a few more educated choices based on what I've played and what I'd likely find fun/challenging. So thanks for doing them.

10 choices still wasn't enough for some of these polls.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Isn't the speculation moot , since the "Steam files" reveal the next 2 tables are "LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION" followed by [mod - redacted] ?

Also I never knew you were still active here. Looked at your post history and it said you haven't posted since August 2012

Last edited by a moderator:

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Also I never knew you were still active here. Looked at your post history and it said you haven't posted since August 2012

I'm guessing it's "Bill Smith", the resident troll on the FB page.

He literally has about 60 FB accounts, and a few accounts over here as well. I think last month alone, the FB rep banned about 15-20 of his accounts. lol

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just a reminder that no one is stopping you looking in the Steam code for clues, but mods will stop you from using your discoveries as speculation ammo in threads such as these.

This behavior has been covered in other speculation threads.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Just a reminder that no one is stopping you looking in the Steam code for clues, but mods will stop you from using your discoveries as speculation ammo in threads such as these.

This has been covered in other speculation threads.

I believe someone just got a Stone Cold Stunner. :p

Mudfinger

Jun 6, 2012

This behavior has been covered in other speculation threads.

So.. your saying that even thought these threads are all about guessing what the next table is going to be , based on information like things Farsight people have said or posted, or other inside information.......If someone stumbles across information that seems to prove what the next table IS going to be, THAT'S a violation of policy here?

Since you redacted the name of the table, it was obviously correct. I won't mention it again. I guess you feel it spoils the fun if you "know" rather than "kinda know".

BTW DR ,I am not Bill Smith or any other troll. I don't post here much but visit often. I have been a member of a few VP forums for the last 10 years always using the same username.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
So.. your saying that even thought these threads are all about guessing what the next table is going to be , based on information like things Farsight people have said or posted, or other inside information.......If someone stumbles across information that seems to prove what the next table IS going to be, THAT'S a violation of policy here?

Since you redacted the name of the table, it was obviously correct. I won't mention it again. I guess you feel it spoils the fun if you "know" rather than "kinda know".

BTW DR ,I am not Bill Smith or any other troll. I don't post here much but visit often. I have been a member of a few VP forums for the last 10 years always using the same username.

Apologies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

I've go no idea whether it is or is not correct. But since you called it out...

Use your sleuthing skills for your own pleasure. Your post was reported for spoiling it for other members. While those members should probably just not look at these speculation threads if they don't want to get any spoilers, a table is not "confirmed" until FarSight announce it.

No matter what a steam string suggests.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Your post was reported for spoiling it for other members. While those members should probably just not look at these speculation threads if they don't want to get any spoilers, a table is not "confirmed" until FarSight announce it.

I love when people report stuff on Forums, esp something in a SPECULATION thread. lol

Grow up, people.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
Since you redacted the name of the table, it was obviously correct.

Just because it's in the files doesn't mean it's the next table. Junkyard was in the files, but high speed wasn't yet, and that was next.

All it proves is that the table is most likely planned for sometime in the future.

Besides, there's been a table in the files since forever.. it's still not out.

I think my post here is within the rules.

Zombie Aladdin

Mar 28, 2014
I've go no idea whether it is or is not correct. But since you called it out...

Use your sleuthing skills for your own pleasure. Your post was reported for spoiling it for other members. While those members should probably just not look at these speculation threads if they don't want to get any spoilers, a table is not "confirmed" until FarSight announce it.

No matter what a steam string suggests.

Huh. There are no spoiler tags for this place. I think this is a first for phpBB/vBulletin forums I've visited. I did not realize this until now.

atlantis1982

Nov 23, 2012
Mind I ask where we get the idea that there will be a stern coming up? One of the table streams or something, or pure speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.