Table pack 33 speculation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In the light of recent revelations, and in keeping with the spirit of the Alpha/DMD/Alpha... pattern of late, I'm changing my opinion from Cyclone to Earthshaker.

This presents a problem down the line, of course, in that this predicts a DMD for January and it is generally thought that TAF will be Feb based on the delivery date stated on the KS awards so that would be two DMDs back-to-back in Jan/Feb - but what do I know?

I'm actually hoping they pull a fast (supersonic? ;) ) one on us and release F-14.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
In the light of recent revelations, and in keeping with the spirit of the Alpha/DMD/Alpha... pattern of late, I'm changing my opinion from Cyclone to Earthshaker.

This presents a problem down the line, of course, in that this predicts a DMD for January and it is generally thought that TAF will be Feb based on the delivery date stated on the KS awards so that would be two DMDs back-to-back in Jan/Feb - but what do I know?

I'm actually hoping they pull a fast (supersonic? ;) ) one on us and release F-14.

- The Party Zone
- Earthshaker
- Starship Troopers
- The Addams Family

Watch.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Think season 3 had a stronger start than season 4
hence why I haven't bought the season 4 pass yet.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Think season 3 had a stronger start than season 4
hence why I haven't bought the season 4 pass yet.

I was majorly pleased with POTO....much better than "Fish Tales" in my opinion.

I'm trying to reserve judgement for TPZ. It's not really my thing, but I'll give it a chance. I have the same amount of (non)interest in "Earthshaker", "The Getaway: High Speed II", and "Starship Troopers", but at least they will please quite a few people. The same goes for TAF. It looks ok, but again, I'm not a big fan of Lawlor tables. I helped fund it, and again, I'll reserve judgement.

I have a feeling we'll be seeing more newer stuff, like more newer Stern tables and Sega tables. Meh.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Season 3 had a very strong finish with BSD.Could be a while until a table tops that.Maybe TAF.Not holding my breath thought.The only table I am really looking forward to is Simpsons Pinball Party

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Season 3 had a very strong finish with BSD.Could be a while until a table tops that.Maybe TAF.Not holding my breath thought.The only table I am really looking forward to is Simpsons Pinball Party

Anyways hope we get something better than TPZ for the December table

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014

Anyways hope we get something better than TPZ for the December table

+100

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
This is my December dream:

I look forward to tablepack #33 that will be released in December. In December 2012, I enjoyed being an ensign on the Enterprise D and so did a lot of other TPA players. In December 2013 we were told some Fish(y) Tales and we bought those Fish Tales hook, line and sinker. December of 2014, hopefully we will get some pull some TAFfy.

We all know that they have been cooking this TAFfy for awhile, heck they are even making a gold edition of our favorite TAFfy. FarSight says that all those who helped to buy the ingredients for TAFfy will get their reward in Feb; however, maybe they will start selling TAFfy to the rest of public for the December Holidays? :p

Hope is always an asset that makes me happy. I am most always wrong in my predictions too!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
This is my December dream:

I look forward to tablepack #33 that will be released in December. In December 2012, I enjoyed being an ensign on the Enterprise D and so did a lot of other TPA players. In December 2013 we were told some Fish(y) Tales and we bought those Fish Tales hook, line and sinker. December of 2014, hopefully we will get some pull some TAFfy.

We all know that they have been cooking this TAFfy for awhile, heck they are even making a gold edition of our favorite TAFfy. FarSight says that all those who helped to buy the ingredients for TAFfy will get their reward in Feb; however, maybe they will start selling TAFfy to the rest of public for the December Holidays? :p

Hope is always an asset that makes me happy. I am most always wrong in my predictions too!

We probably won't get the TAFfy until February 2015, the same time the backers get their rewards.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
"It's Sunny Drive Time!"

november_hint.jpg

Looking like Earthshaker this month, because no city in the Getaway. Then again, the Mystery award involves going north. Ugh, I hate getting stumped! :p

Anyway, High Speed is next month's game.

image-26.jpg

image-2.jpg

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
It's Earthshaker with High Speed as table of the month. I doubt they would have thrown in the sunny drive time if it wasn't ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts