Table pack #35 speculation thread.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
How do you guys know that #36 is Getaway? We'll have to wait until after Addams Family releases! And we wouldn't want a bad ending to Season 4, now would we?

Besides, there are still a whole bunch of unannounced tables that we could think of being recreated :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
How do you guys know that #36 is Getaway? We'll have to wait until after Addams Family releases! And we wouldn't want a bad ending to Season 4, now would we?

Besides, there are still a whole bunch of unannounced tables that we could think of being recreated :)

Where were you gone ?
If Starship Troopers is #34.
And Addams Family is #35.
Then HS2 is #36.
I'm hoping for #37 to be Cyclone (not sure of that one).
I'm so affirmative I'll go to hell for that.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Ugh, just realized HS2 and F-14 are both Steve Ritchie tables. I mean, would they really release two tables by the same designer so close to one another? Eh?

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Ok this is how I want it to go.

#34, Starship Troopers
#35, The Addam's Family
#36, High Speed 2: The Getaway
#37, Cyclone
#38, Some EM game
#39, Red & Ted's Roadshow
#40, Safe Cracker

The first 3 are going to happen, but the last 4 except the EM game, is how I want it to go. For all you EM people out their you need one, so I'll just be getting 9 games per season, no big deal to me unless it looks fun. So far I don't really like the EM games to much on TPA, maybe I should try playing them more and hopefully they'll grow on me. Also no offense but I really hated Eight Ball Deluxe, I played one at a show in November and couldn't stand it, I just find it really boring. Sorry to all you guys who like it, if it comes enjoy it, now that one I will pass on it and wait for Sharky's Shootout.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Ok this is how I want it to go.

#34, Starship Troopers
#35, The Addam's Family
#36, High Speed 2: The Getaway
#37, Cyclone
#38, Some EM game
#39, Red & Ted's Roadshow
#40, Safe Cracker

Yes, yes and yes.
And yes.
Plus yes, yes, yes.

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
So far I don't really like the EM games to much on TPA, maybe I should try playing them more and hopefully they'll grow on me. Also no offense but I really hated Eight Ball Deluxe, I played one at a show in November and couldn't stand it, I just find it really boring. Sorry to all you guys who like it, if it comes enjoy it, now that one I will pass on it and wait for Sharky's Shootout.

Enemies you're gonna have.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Dedpop, they can hate me all they want, you know it's just my opinion about EM's and Eight Ball Deluxe. At the Pinball show I went to in Novembe, I really did try very hard likeing EM's and Eight Ball Deluxe but just couldn't. But I never say that Farsight can't make them, maybe playing them without all the noise might be better. Forget it, I'll probably buy every game they make, who am I kidding I love Pinball and that's that. Here check out this movie trailer. http://youtu.be/C4fSO4UqR-Y

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Too bad we've seen the last of Gottlieb. They still has a few TPA worthy tables IMO.

On the other hand, it's nice to see table from that hedgehog company, and one from the company that made walking on food popular in '82.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts