Table pack #35 speculation thread.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Lucky for me, half of season 4 will be out before I can buy for PSN. Takes a lot of the chance out of it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well now hold on. Eventually FS will run out of the good stuff and will have to dig in to the bottom of the barrel.

The only reason I didn't like the later part of season 2 was their choice of G-word tables. Now granted, they were finishing up the process of bringing PHoF tables to TPA, but my main beef with PHoF was the choice of tables. Few of G-word's better tables were represented in that one.

Despite my lamenting the lack of G-word tables, I am still looking forward to cranking up TG:HS2 full-blast while playing it again, and am also hoping to to see Red and Ted come to TPA.

Oh, and by the way, apologies to all for using the dreaded G-word in that post. For using such foul language, I will wash my hands with soap.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
The only reason I didn't like the later part of season 2 was their choice of G-word tables. Now granted, they were finishing up the process of bringing PHoF tables to TPA, but my main beef with PHoF was the choice of tables. Few of G-word's better tables were represented in that one.

Despite my lamenting the lack of G-word tables, I am still looking forward to cranking up TG:HS2 full-blast while playing it again, and am also hoping to to see Red and Ted come to TPA.

Oh, and by the way, apologies to all for using the dreaded G-word in that post. For using such foul language, I will wash my hands with soap.

I wouldn't mind some GOTTLIEB tables at this point. Anything but endless Williams tables. Change it up a little!!!

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I'm not afraid to admit that I like Gottlier/Premier games. Still waiting on Cactus Jack's, Wipe Out, Operation Thunder, and Bone Busters Inc. as far as unlicensed tables go, and Rescue 911, Stargate, and Freddy for licensed ones.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I'm not afraid to admit that I like Gottlier/Premier games. Still waiting on Cactus Jack's, Wipe Out, Operation Thunder, and Bone Busters Inc. as far as unlicensed tables go, and Rescue 911, Stargate, and Freddy for licensed ones.

Don't forget the EM's :)

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I wouldn't mind some GOTTLIEB tables at this point. Anything but endless Williams tables. Change it up a little!!!

Totally agree! I do like most of the Williams tables, but it would be nice to see something different. Take a chance!

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014

You read my mind! ;)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
You may be right.
I think I'm wrong in my prediction.
Perfect time for the promised EM.

Whether it happens or not, I completely agree. Time for something older. Gottlieb's Atlantis (or C37 (prefer Atlantis because of slings)) would fit in good. Maybe save Fireball till next season.

On a side note, I really wish FarSight had done the original El Dorado instead of the sh!tty solid state version. Even Target Alpha would have been a better use of that great playfield.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Farsight doesn't seem to keen on TX-Sector, but I would really like to see that Gottlieb at some point. Fathom from Bally is another I think would be a great addition. Plus a bunch of early SS and EMs.
But back to reality, F14 would be fun to have in the collection.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Farsight doesn't seem to keen on TX-Sector, but I would really like to see that Gottlieb some point. Fathom from Bally is another I think would be a great addition. Plus a bunch of early SS and EMs.
But back to reality, F14 would be fun to have in the collection.

Yea. Talking about Fathom makes me queezy. You know that, if and when they do another early Bally SS, it's going to be Xenon. Good game but just doesn't compare to Fathom.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
They've said Xenon is heavily requested but no plans to do it now, but they also said that about High Speed.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'm with you Rudy, I want more Gottlieb/Premier tables. You know I want Rescue 911 really bad, but you left out Surf N Safari, it is also a really cool Water Park theme to it, and lots of crazy ramps. http://youtu.be/sizWilzZZu4

I've done a 180 on the Gottlieb tables as of late. I hope they add a few more. It was just a little brutal at the end of season 2, even though I'm digging some of those tables now. I'd love to see rescue 911, stargate, cactus jacks and Surf and Safari make their way into TPA.

If Jackbot is literally the same playfield as pin bot why do we need it? I love pin*bot. but if we're only guaranteed a finite amount of tables in 6 seasons of TPA, i'd rather spread the wealth out more. That being said, if they did make it i would buy it. :)

Would also love to see Xenon, Embryon and Paragon make their way into TPA. Get a wide body, early 80's, "ON" trilogy going.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts