Table pack #36 speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'd rather have F-14 as well. We had High Speed last year and HS2 just isn't different enough to warrant inclusion so soon... but what can you do.

F-14 will be in S5, I assume.

I'd rather F-14 myself.

I think you're thinking about this wrong. I think they really wanted to put in HS2, but wanted to do HS first to get it out of the way. the tables may be similar, but it makes sense for them to have double dipped with the inferior table first. that's why i think we'll get high speed 2. that being said we still have not gotten Jackbot so hopefully my theory is wrong.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I think you're thinking about this wrong. I think they really wanted to put in HS2, but wanted to do HS first to get it out of the way. the tables may be similar, but it makes sense for them to have double dipped with the inferior table first. that's why i think we'll get high speed 2. that being said we still have not gotten Jackbot so hopefully my theory is wrong.

Your theory does not seem wrong.
Jack*Bot is the third game in the Pin*Bot series.
We'll have it AFTER Pin*Bot and Bride Of Pin*Bot.
Same for Black Knight (The first then 2000).
Same for High Speed (The first then The Getaway).

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I love the mentions of F-14 Tomcat. While I don't think it'll be Table Pack #36, I'd LOVE to see F-14 Tomcat. I'd be delighted if my prediction was wrong and F-14 Tomcat was next. I still want Red & Ted and High Speed 2, but F-14 is also a huge hole in the collection now.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In the past 12 months I've played two tables for the first time that have gone on my "would like to own" list. One is Atari's Superman; the other is F-14. I would have to say the latter is my #1 desire for TPA right now.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
msDhWmCza1XL1xnUV_lovoA.jpg

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
What about Safe Cracker, I don't think this table is going to get made, the same goes for my other big older favorite Rescue 911. I would really want to see Red & Ted's Roadshow and Jackbot, we haven't gotten are Gottlieb table yet, so I still have hope for Rescue 911. I mention it so much because I haven't played Rescue 911 since 2005 and miss it a lot, I played it a little bit on visual pinball but the version looked Aweful and somehow Visual Pinball got erased from my computer. I predict Safe Cracker will be in Season 5, maybe if we're lucky.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
What about Safe Cracker, I don't think this table is going to get made, the same goes for my other big older favorite Rescue 911. I would really want to see Red & Ted's Roadshow and Jackbot, we haven't gotten are Gottlieb table yet, so I still have hope for Rescue 911. I mention it so much because I haven't played Rescue 911 since 2005 and miss it a lot, I played it a little bit on visual pinball but the version looked Aweful and somehow Visual Pinball got erased from my computer. I predict Safe Cracker will be in Season 5, maybe if we're lucky.

Would love to see rescue 911 and road show. And safe cracker! :)

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
that backglass game on safe cracker is so annoying, up to the point that makes me dislike the whole game.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I'm going to say that Roadshow will 100% be included this season, and I'm gonna say that R911 and Safecracker will be two of the highlights for next season, along with F-14.

that backglass game on safe cracker is so annoying, up to the point that makes me dislike the whole game.

You mean like the DRAW game on LCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts