Table pack #40 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
Well, I must be way down on their email server's list because I ALWAYS see the hint in these fora before I get the newsletter in my email box. Seriously, every time.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Is it weird that there was no twitch stream today? Does that mean that Roadshow will come out on the 26th instead of tomorrow?

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
The Pinball Arcade: Still seems to be on track. Stay tuned for news through today and tomorrow

-looking good!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The Pinball Arcade: Still seems to be on track. Stay tuned for news through today and tomorrow

-looking good!

Thanks. Yeah, I see Farsight posted on Facebook the reason why there is no twitch stream. That means we will get the clue tomorrow. YAY!!!

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It's friday!!!!

Well it is here at least. And I have a feeling we'll be seeing and hearing that quote a lot of times tomorrow.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm in the UK on vacation right now. So not only do I miss out on playing RS right away, I have to wait an extra 5 hours for the newsletter!!

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
All I know is, I won't get the newsletter between 6pm and 8pm here. And that my PC with my Steam Season 4 pass isn't here.

I'm not sure you understand the concept of time zones. Unless you mean that you will be sleeping when the new table/newsletter hits.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm not sure you understand the concept of time zones. Unless you mean that you will be sleeping when the new table/newsletter hits.
Exactly my point. I understand timezones perfectly well. Living in one, having family in two others, and my place of work having facilities in a further two, I'm fully versed.

If I'm at home, I'd get the new table after I get home from work at around 6pm EDT. Newsletter soon after.

Here in the UK that is 11pm BST and I will be in bed. And my PC will still be 3500 miles away :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts