Table Pack #42 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The speculation is a fun part of this forum. However I think FS should officially confirm the table 2 weeks after the hint is given. Then that would give us 2 weeks to talk about the table and build excitement/hype.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Guessing....#42 will be either EBD or F-14....and #43 will be TFTC as the only halloween table this year. Also, I think TFTC is strong enough to be the only halloween table in a season.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I kinda hope it's Bone Busters Inc. not impressed with our other Sega game, Starship Troopers. Just my humble opinion though.

Harley was originally a Sega too. The version they use in TPA is the Stern branded re-release.

Though, in reality, all DE and Sega pins are Stern pins. Same company with a different name.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I don't like that these threads get created way before the email is sent and the hint is provided. It confuses me because I always come back to the forums to look for the speculation thread after receiving the email and I never know if I'm looking at the correct one. Should I be looking at #41, #42?

I don't think this thread started until the newsletter came out that pretty clearly showed that #41 was HS2.

I'm guilty of starting these threads quite early. It's fun to guess and hope for tables, IMO. It also gets some discussion going that isn't about bugs, glitches, or things that people are unhappy with in the game. I can only take so many complaint threads.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
F-14, EBD, Fire, Fireball, Grand Lizard, TX-Sector, something.

Preferably something old-a welcome fit after TG:HS2.

EBD, Fireball (with original and classic mode), TX Sector, or Seawitch would be nice. But Surf N' Safari would be much nicer IMO.
(BTW, I voted both for EBD and Seawitch in their respective polls.)

If any of these makes it to season 5, I'll be happy. Now FarSight, do you have anything to say about kickstarters?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Preferably something old-a welcome fit after TG:HS2.

EBD, Fireball (with original and classic mode), TX Sector, or Seawitch would be nice. But Surf N' Safari would be much nicer IMO.
(BTW, I voted both for EBD and Seawitch in their respective polls.)

If any of these makes it to season 5, I'll be happy. Now FarSight, do you have anything to say about kickstarters?

I think a Fireball and Fireball Home Edition would be a good 2 pack. I realize we're never getting another 2 pack ever again, most likely, but you know...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think a Fireball and Fireball Home Edition would be a good 2 pack. I realize we're never getting another 2 pack ever again, most likely, but you know...

No, we don't want the Fireball Home Edition. Really, it has nothing to do with Fireball except the name and artwork.

invitro

May 4, 2012
What about Fireball II?

image-15.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think Fireball II is pretty darn good, just not as good as the original. Can I have both?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts