Table Pack #42 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Did anyone notice that [MENTION=687]Pinball[/MENTION]Arcade tweeted a picture of the Sopranos pin on 8/2? Were they hinting at something or just admiring?

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Did anyone notice that [MENTION=687]Pinball[/MENTION]Arcade tweeted a picture of the Sopranos pin on 8/2? Were they hinting at something or just admiring?

Well, the Sopranos runs on modified Whitestar SS hardware. My guess is unless PAD is about to become reality, they were just admiring.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Worst.....table hint.....EVER! :p

Even worse than the Addams Family hint LOL.

But seriously.......I can see Judge Dredd making it to season 5. Never played JD IRL, but then again I've never played Safe Cracker either and would up liking it in TPA.

I've only had limited experience with Judge Dredd IRL.

EDIT TO "Never played JD IRL": I did play it once, at Lackland AFB during basic training base liberty, long, long ago. I just didn't remember when I made this post. Most of my experience was watching people play.

So no, I've never been to "jail", just basic training. For some, that may seem like one in the same LOL!

I guess that's 5 years for amnesia.........

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Well, the Sopranos runs on modified Whitestar SS hardware. My guess is unless PAD is about to become reality, they were just admiring.

Just got back from playing sopranos at a local pizza joint. I guess there is a family mode where all the f bombs are muted out... Still leaves the toy strippers on the playfield that honestly are not any more r rated than the naked aliens on AFM

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
PAD died with Starship Troopers and the T rating in the Google Play Store.

And I think Xenon proves doing something like Big Bang Bar would be perfectly acceptable. The vocal call outs are no worse in that as they are in BBB, and the alien dancer is no more risque than the artwork on Xenon. PAD be but a whisp of the vaporware it always was.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I love these guys...

image-4.jpg

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
And I think Xenon proves doing something like Big Bang Bar would be perfectly acceptable. The vocal call outs are no worse in that as they are in BBB, and the alien dancer is no more risque than the artwork on Xenon. PAD be but a whisp of the vaporware it always was.
Or vapourware, for our foreign posters.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Lmao not this time :p. Sorry if my spamming with comments bothered you or anyone else. I have just been busy mainly working. I had been lurking though and was bored yesterday.

hehe right on, im glad u got the joke. I wasn't bothered at all, gives me something to read.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
I have never been much of a fortune teller but my gut says either Paragon or Eight Ball Deluxe for next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.