Table Pack #42 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Sounds like it's going to be either Stargate or Hurricane. But that's just a hunch

"Perhaps I could help you with that hunch"

invitro

May 4, 2012
buffalo-hump1.jpg

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I could live with that. Both cool tables.

Yeah FS responded with "this is a great table" to both of those on FB. Not to mention the flood of rescue 911 requests, but I don't remember seeing a response to that one. All of these would be great. Sadly I've only watched a friend play R911, cause I was too busy playing T3 and rollercoaster tycoon. Haven't played stargaze or hurricane, but from the videos I've seen, they look great.

Invitro - nice selfies ;)

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Rollercoaster Tycoon.....another table I really really want for TPA.

It was a lot of fun. Did pretty good at it too. Reminded me of monopoly, but RC > Monopoly. The other one that I'd LOVE to see this season is Congo.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I finally played RCTycoon a coupla weeks ago. Good habitrail fun. I wonder if FS would have to pay a license for the use of the troll doll. That is if they can get past the EA hurdle first.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I finally played RCTycoon a coupla weeks ago. Good habitrail fun. I wonder if FS would have to pay a license for the use of the troll doll. That is if they can get past the EA hurdle first.

Gotta pay the troll-toll

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
In order, I'd be least disappointed by (of hyper-realistic tables, so ignoring any crazy licenses and wishful thinking):
1. F-14
2. Hurricane
3. The Shadow
4. Paragon
5. Yeah whatever.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
What Sony tables are we most likely to see
Last Action Hero?

Last Action Hero and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein are both rumored for season 5. Another possibility is Hook since the table didn't use the likeness of any actors or actresses from the movie.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
IMHO RCT isn't much fun. Shots are pretty fun but the modes are so boring, to the point you may as well time all of them out except for Power Ride.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I finally got my hands on Hook and RCT.

Id vote for Hook first. Its has more excitement and replay value. RCT felt like a cluttered mess with no real incentive to play it other than it was on location.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Had a difficult time finding good images of it but it does look interesting.

playfieldbackglass.jpg

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Bangerang :) I've had some fun playing Hook, that ramp shot is cool, but I don't remember the gameplay at all.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
Been playing some Tales From The Crypt on VP physmod5 night mode..man I love that table..theme is fantastic..shots are fun ..Really hope it ends up coming to TPA in season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.