Table Pack #42 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
gentlemen can i remind the lot of you feckers that paragon comes before any fireball! its the law

invitro

May 4, 2012
gentlemen can i remind the lot of you feckers that paragon comes before any fireball! its the law
False.

jdcard144.jpg

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Worst.....table hint.....EVER! :p

Even worse than the Addams Family hint LOL.

But seriously.......I can see Judge Dredd making it to season 5. Never played JD IRL, but then again I've never played Safe Cracker either and would up liking it in TPA.

I've only had limited experience with Judge Dredd IRL.

invitro

May 4, 2012
But seriously.......I can see Judge Dredd making it to season 5.

I've only had limited experience with Judge Dredd IRL.

Are you saying you've been in jail only a limited number of times?

JD to Farsight: "35 years for not making JD!"

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
---------------
IMHO, FB & FB Classic are = in comparison. :)

Fireball Home Edition is not Fireball Classic.

Fireball Home Edition is an SS game that was sold through stores (such as Sears) and has the same playfield as a few other similar tables sold in the mid-70s. Its artwork and name are taken from the orginal Fireball, and that's it.

Fireball Classic is an SS version of Fireball from the mid-80s, without the Zipper Flippers. Otherwise it's identical to the original.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Fireball Home Edition is not Fireball Classic.

Fireball Home Edition is an SS game that was sold through stores (such as Sears) and has the same playfield as a few other similar tables sold in the mid-70s. Its artwork and name are taken from the orginal Fireball, and that's it.

Fireball Classic is an SS version of Fireball from the mid-80s, without the Zipper Flippers. Otherwise it's identical to the original.
-------------
Thanx for the info.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The home edition had all the cool features removed. It makes me sad when I see one. :(

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The home edition had all the cool features removed. It makes me sad when I see one. :(

I definitely want the original version with the zipper flippers.

Just curious -how much did the fireball home version cost at Sears the time compared to the pro model?

Also I remember stern was going to or already made a home version of the ac dc table targeted toward the man cave - I am sure they altered that table as well to bring production cost down.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I definitely want the original version with the zipper flippers.

Just curious -how much did the fireball home version cost at Sears the time compared to the pro model?

Also I remember stern was going to or already made a home version of the ac dc table targeted toward the man cave - I am sure they altered that table as well to bring production cost down.

Not cheap - around $750.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The original version with the zipper flippers is one of the most sought after EMs. One in good condition could be pricy by EM standards. Usually over $2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts