Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I still hope for "Judge Dredd" and "Last Action Hero" later this season.
Fingers crossed....

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I still hope for "Judge Dredd" and "Last Action Hero" later this season.
Fingers crossed....

I'm right there crossing my fingers for Dredd, but if we get Last Action Hero that means no* Johnny Mnemonic, and I really want that one.

*If MSF is indeed next, that leaves only one slot left in the Sony block of tables

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
Thanks for the link! I thought I had seen that page before, but I couldn't remember the name of the thread.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Happy that EBD may be coming but a bit dissapointed by Frankenstein. Would have preferred TFTC or, even, Freddy, which would have been a nice salute to Craven's passing.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I want to say Universal.

I went to universal studios in Burbank a few years ago and was pretty shocked to see that one of the main attractions is still a waterworld live action show.

Got to play the waterworld pinball table last weekend at a pingolf tournament at dory hills pinball camp out (Colorado) and the pin was pretty good - wasn't super blown away but think it would be a nice add to the digital collection someday.

On a side note #10 world ranked Trent Augustine was at the dory hill tournament - he won of course - but him just being there should up my IFPA ranking!

I will probably start a thread/campaign for cosmic gunfight, that table won best is show - man I love that era (barracora, defender, etc.)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
+1 on Cosmic Gunfight. Pretty rare table, but great. I think they could do an entire season of earlier SS games.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I went to universal studios in Burbank a few years ago and was pretty shocked to see that one of the main attractions is still a waterworld live action show.

That's because as far as stunt shows go, Waterworld is probably the best they ever put on! I remember the Miami Vice one was terrible, and I think there was an A-Team one that also blew. There were 2 different Batman shows at Magic Mountain that blew chunks too. They found the perfect premise with this one, in that they aren't trying to pretend it's real, just that they are filming stunts. And that sea plane launching never ceases to get old.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
+1 on Cosmic Gunfight. Pretty rare table, but great. I think they could do an entire season of earlier SS games.

The owner also had a krull until he sold it recently... He is in one of my pin leagues and has thirty some pins -'wondering what else he has in his collection.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
That's because as far as stunt shows go, Waterworld is probably the best they ever put on! I remember the Miami Vice one was terrible, and I think there was an A-Team one that also blew. There were 2 different Batman shows at Magic Mountain that blew chunks too. They found the perfect premise with this one, in that they aren't trying to pretend it's real, just that they are filming stunts. And that sea plane launching never ceases to get old.

Well now I'm kicking myself for skipping it because I thought I remembered it well enough from when I was a kid.

karl

May 10, 2012

Now you're talking. They would get a roaring "Yes" from me if that were to happen. In my dreams :(

karl

May 10, 2012

I remember watching The Miami Vice thing when I was in California in 92 :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

I heard the reason they haven't removed Waterworld is because of how much space it takes up, not because the movie was a success. Even then, it doesn't deserve to close, it's the best stunt show in the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts