Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
It was pretty difficult for me. I had absolutely no idea who those two guys were.

I'm glad this forum exists.

I didn't know their exact names either, although I recognize them, but I right clicked on the image in newsletter and clicked on google image search and both guys pics were found; Al Franken (politician, but I know hom from SNL) and Ben Stein (I know him from clear-eyes commercials :) )

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
____
Thanks for the date.

It's not the 25th, it's today, F-14 is out and the newsletter is out. Here's the hint:

6Rpk8Z0517DP3ijas22KJFvv_Q-tOzVsocbXf-oIQTCcEZNH06tEVfk6gVkon7548XVHoANAjbqyoh8ozkmWwh0S6ceoyIun9cHS23iS9g5rPQ=s0-d-e1-ft

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Very happy with table #43. I haven't played it but watching youtube videos it looks fantastic.

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
So Switch3flip, you think we're getting Sega's Baywatch Pinball Table in October, normally I would say Awesome I love that Pinball Machine. But since next month is Halloween, we need some kind of Horror game, so Frankenstein will work. After Frank it will be Paragon, Baywatch, Eight Ball Deluxe, Rescue 911, Mousin' Around, Hurricane, and The Simpson's Pinball Party.

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Hang on...I just ran the pics through my morph program...

33p7dkz.jpg

Baywatch!!

I have talked to David Hasselhoff about this before. He said he was way too awesome to have his likeness displayed without equivalent compensation of a lot of countries GDP. :p

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Was this hint posted here, or was it from the newsletter? Stupid question, I know-but I have not received the newsletter yet. Normally, I'd have it by about 5 hours ago. :confused:

I could enjoy Baywatch as a TPA table. Just remember, folks, "Don't hassle the Hoff!"

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
The Hasselhoff thing is a joke. A good one at that. But the hint points DIRECTLY to Frankenstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts