Table pack #43 speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Digital Man

Nov 21, 2014
Why do you think I switched to PC? I gave up on PS3 after season 2. Best decision I could have made for the game. I miss playing on my couch and staring at my big screen, but having immediate updates and tables day one more than makes up for it.

That's my issue SYT, I have a damn nice L shaped couch and a 62' HD. It's a great way to play with family and friends. I'm just being stubborn but I cannot justify getting a PS4 while the PS3 still works fine. Not to mention the typical crying about repurchasing the tables again. Overall I just hate not knowing anything, even with FlippyFloppy dropping reassurances now and again.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
I think it's going to be Tales From The Crypt, and there will only be one Halloween table this year. Yes, I know people saw phantom references to Frankenstein. Meh. Maybe. We've seen phantom references like that before that didn't amount to anything. Anyone for Aces High?

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Now that it has DX11 support, TPA on PC is the ultimate version that it should have always been.

Yeah, switching to PC is also very tempting, and more and more seem to be going that way. I don't have the most powerful laptop, but it plays TPA with DX11, and I even have a controller that should work well for it.

My issue is portability. It's really my only chance to play. I'm looking forward to the tuning upgrades coming up.

Anywaaaaaay, so is Frankenstein pretty much the consensus? I think TFTC has an outside chance, as does Bone Busters, but the leak just makes me think it'll be MSF. Freddy would be a most welcomed surprise.

Last edited:

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Yeah, switching to PC is also very tempting, and more and more seem to be going that way. I don't have the most powerful laptop, but it plays TPA with DX11, and I even have a controller that should work well for it.

My issue is portability. It's really my only chance to play. I'm looking forward to the tuning upgrades coming up.

Anywaaaaaay, so is Frankenstein pretty much the consensus? I think TFTC has an outside chance, as does Bone Busters, but the leak just makes me think it'll be MSF. Freddy would be a most welcomed surprise.

MSF makes the most sense. Also,if the F-14 push for #42 holds,then it looks like we'll have broken the two "horror" tables pattern in a row.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
roadshow hs2 and now f14

ill give you a cookie for an ipad

luck of the irish if we didnt have bad we wouldnt have any, the leprachan is a lie

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
So Data East was the one who distributed Sega's tables in Japan? What a strange twist.

Antonio Gaeta

Jan 3, 2015
Usually 2 spooky tables per year(not season). I say we get both Frankenstein and both bone busters this year in packs 43 and 44. But it's a tossup which one will come first. I believe bone busters first. Just to break from the norm!

Non credo proprio

Antonio Gaeta

Jan 3, 2015
rvhpap.png

Close thread. Where is table pack #44 speculation thread?

Most wanted 1 the Simpsons p p 2 the shadow 3 judge dreed

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
#43 would release in late September and be the current table for most of October. #44 would have only a week or so before the holiday itself.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
#43 would release in late September and be the current table for most of October. #44 would have only a week or so before the holiday itself.

Actually, #42 (F-14 Tomcat) will release in mid-late September. #43 will probably be the only Halloween table and be released in mid to late October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts