Table Pack #45 Speculation Thread

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I saw the new hint by googling pinball arcade newsletter 45, it has a racing theme built around HS being the free table. I couldn't copy and paste the pic for some reason, but I didn't get the hint.
You're on page 7 of this thread, read page 6. :)
Table_Hint45.png

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I want the Flinstones table also, Todd Tucky from TNT Pinball fixing showed The Flinstones at the end of the show. Just watch it all the way through. :cool:

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
I'm hoping that, like on Safecracker, there is a separate game start button for the other version of Judge Dredd, as well as the regular game.

They probably will, I've been thinking about how they will implement the Super Game button into the game in two ways: 1. They may do like Safe Cracker and require you to earn separate credits for that game. or 2. The game itself might require you to complete the master goals of the table to unlock this feature. My first option may be a bad one though because that would take too much work to earn specials which can only give you extra balls if set on free play. My second option might be because they may just have it unlocked for free once you buy the table.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Rhetoric much?

Have you played Black Hole lately?

Remember when Gorgar's HUD got messed up in an update?

My answer is no.

Since I can't play every table and still work and be a father and husband, maybe other TPA fans might have some examples.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Have you played Black Hole lately?

Remember when Gorgar's HUD got messed up in an update?

My answer is no.

Since I can't play every table and still work and be a father and husband, maybe other TPA fans might have some examples.

Just booted up Black Hole on Steam, DX11 version. Plays fine.

It was probably fixed in the update between the time you posted and now. Point being, raising the flag that there is a problem with a table is fine and helpful. Rhetoric is making it seem like it's the end of the world, exaggerating that is happens every time, and my favorite, saying tables are completely unplayable for insignificant reasons. (not that you did all that, but it's not unheard of on this site) I saw your complaint on multiple posts, I can only hope you actually emailed FarSight's customer service because that comes to their attention much sooner than anything posted here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.