Table Pack #55 Speculation (October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
TFTC would make me consider buying a season 6 table.
But it is only half the fun without the constant vibration of the shaker.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
TFTC would make me consider buying a season 6 table.
But it is only half the fun without the constant vibration of the shaker.

Well that's why rumble was invented for controllers! With you using a cab though, does TPA support shaker motors?

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Nope :(
Some guys have flipper force feedback based on key presses and some real led light flashes working. I think vibration is not working atm because it's not possible to detect the controller signal.

But, still looking forward to that table.

Jan 6, 2013
I think they should give us both Freddy and tftc for s6 i have been waiting for so long for these tables and they are both highly requested PLEASE F.S. I mean for one they did release bsd and then poto right after the other one can only hope

Last edited:

Neko20

Jan 7, 2015
All for Nightmare or TFTC for a halloween table. also love to see devil's dare or america's most haunted

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I've never played America's Most Haunted but I walked away from Rob Zombie thoroughly unimpressed...

Moose

Aug 16, 2016
TFTC would be perfect. great game. Also, is there a confirmed date for Doctor Who?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
And what's the date for. Rollergames? In real life, roller games would make a great date. That's all I'm saying

I wish I knew, both the if (though I'm pretty positive it will this season) and the when.

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
Let's just hope that it's not going to be Bone Busters Inc. Anything except that machine. Genesis, Devils Dare, Freddy...Anything but that table. If that's the one we're gettin', I am done with Halloween tables. At least bring that soccer thing that nobody wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.