Table Pack #57 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burdette25159

Nov 1, 2015
I'm suprised no one has done a speculation thread for the final TPA table of 2016 so I'm going to start the thread with two words: BANZAI RUN!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Surf N Safari. Resigned to a season of Gottliebs. At least hope for a decent one.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Rollergames. I will repeat it every time until it's finally there ;)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
what would truely make my personal collection is paragon....ill never forgive the xenon vote...its almost as devasting as trump

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
just release Shadow, Indiana Jones:TPA, Johnny Mnemonic, and after that do whatever you want in order you like

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Surf N Safari. Resigned to a season of Gottliebs. At least hope for a decent one.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Maybe we will get Deadly Weapon to go along with Bone Busters. Two licensing rip-offs in one season!

Or, if we are really lucky, we'll get Bad Girls!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Actually if they are going to pull more unlicensed Gottlieb from this Premier era, how about Genesis? It's a very good player IMO. Just don't look at the backglass (one of the worst).

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Actually if they are going to pull more unlicensed Gottlieb from this Premier era, how about Genesis? It's a very good player IMO. Just don't look at the backglass (one of the worst).
i think opposite - backglass is the best part :D this collecting arms and legs become boring very fast

karl

May 10, 2012
just release Shadow, Indiana Jones:TPA, Johnny Mnemonic, and after that do whatever you want in order you like

Now, what would be the fun in that ;)

I hope that the next one will be a Bally or Williams, just to confirm that there is no trouble with the license deal. I was afraid of the same thing 3 years ago, when we got all the Gottliebs back to back. We know for a fact that the contract they have with Williams is for 3 years at a time.

Probably just my paranoia kicking in. I hope :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts