Table Pack #57 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Is the fact that now we have spa that we wont get any goodies in tpa? as a user i see tpa as farsights bread and butter we have all struggled for years to enjoy the product and in fs terms devlop it well and actually sometimes listen to the user base. no need to shoot the lama....farsight have said in the past they need to go a per licsense basis so sometimes over YEARS one gets selected over the other.....williams tables are what most want i guess. i for one welcome the ems and gottliebs but im from bum**** euro we were gratful of a pemier with one working flipper! id say tpa has at least season 8 in it in terms of stable income

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Is the fact that now we have spa that we wont get any goodies in tpa? as a user i see tpa as farsights bread and butter we have all struggled for years to enjoy the product and in fs terms devlop it well and actually sometimes listen to the user base. no need to shoot the lama....farsight have said in the past they need to go a per licsense basis so sometimes over YEARS one gets selected over the other.....williams tables are what most want i guess. i for one welcome the ems and gottliebs but im from bum**** euro we were gratful of a pemier with one working flipper! id say tpa has at least season 8 in it in terms of stable income

here are 130 SS tables only from Bally and Williams left

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Mike told me there wouldn't be a stream and I'm sure he didn't change his mind. If he was paid like a NFL player, he might have worked on Thanksgiving, like Big Ben & Co. did. But FarSight is not the Steelers, soooo....

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Anyone get the newsletter and hint yet?

If the next one will have DMD, I would love to see TPA's first Capcom recreation. Or maybe seeing that FarSight has re-negotiated the WMS contract and will give us either The Shadow or Congo. If none of the above will happen, then it'll be either Gladiators or Wipe Out.

But first, let's get this A.G. Soccer garbage out of our systems.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Gladiators
...meh:(cheap fs going cheap
3 gottliebs in a row - call it Gottlieb Jackpot!! lol

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Table hint just got released. It's a picture from American Gladiators. Therefore, the next table is Gladiators.

Give this Gottlieb table a shot - it's actually quite fun. One of the best machines they put out.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Who's asking for all these Gottlieb tables anyway?

Scratch that, they're actually Premier. Why Premier?

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
so we did have 3 gottlieb packs in a row only in end of season 2 and fs explained it then as because they were reacquiring licenses for W/B.. could be interesting what is reason now: they want to save better for last, want to spread thin last good DMDs from W/B because not so many left, or just making what can buy cheap on market.
btw - it is perfect christmas gift dont you think so?

Last edited:

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Really disappointed with this season - Big Hurt, Bonebusters and Gladiators - 3 tables I'd never even heard of before being announced for TPA.
So many other good tables, licensed and unlicensed they could have chosen, really don't understand the business logic - no one gets excited about tables they've never heard of, so individual pack sales will probably be poor?
What happened to the Capcom tables, Mousin Around, Swords Of Fury, Johnny Mnemonic?
Still love Farsight and TPA, though, merry christmas

Last edited:

Ayrton12

May 31, 2015
I second that. This was the last one I bought in advance. Starting with Indy 500 looked promising (I was really waiting for that one!) but nothing that arrived after that did excite me. Least played season by far.

jonathan.rowe.75

Nov 5, 2015
Was there ever a Dragon's Lair or Space Ace tables? I'd get those in a heartbeat! I'd like to see Transformers, Tron Legacy, and Lord of the Rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm not a fan of Big Hurt or Bonebusters. Love the two pack of EMs though. Not super familiar with Gottlieb Gladiators, but the rules might make it a decent release. I'm going to stay positive on this one.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
give over with all the gottlieb hate, imlovin this em pack....you think they were a red headed step child or some ****...ill punch all your faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts