Table Pack #61 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
Bad Cats has the most satisfying ramp shots of any game I've played, ever. I don't really care about the rules or the lack of multiball. There are some machines that I just like making shots on.

MisterVercetti

May 26, 2015
I just don't get the love for Bad Cats. When it comes to missing System 11s, Rollergames, Swords of Fury, Radical, Banzai Run, Fire! and Mousin Around all rate much higher IMO. I'd rather have Big Guns or Game Show, too.

Oh well, taste is subjective.

"MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW"

For most people, that's it right there (kind of like how "lol German polka-dancing cactus" sums up most people's love for Cactus Jack's).

On a more on-topic note, hearing that the final table of the season will be a WMS/Bally is definitely music to my ears. If it's an especially good one, it may just make me reconsider my decision to switch over to Zen for season 7.

Ball's in your court, FarSight.

Last edited:

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Alright. CJ is out on iOS. Where's the newsletter with info on the next (hopefully not) turd. :rolleyes:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I hope the newsletter doesn't come out at midnight again. That actually happened once to me.

Last edited:

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
Looks like Swords of Fury to me. There's going to be some happy members who have been asking for this forever. I'm happy to get a table I've never seen before.

Gary

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
Looks like Swords of Fury to me. There's going to be some happy members who have been asking for this forever. I'm happy to get a table I've never seen before.

Gary

mVHJX9S.jpg

Looks right to me, but why the dancer? SoF is a Williams table, so it's not 'ballet/Bally.'

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
right on - fun pin, definitely a prize for collectors, and yeah great sounds.

Lionman!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
mVHJX9S.jpg

Looks right to me, but why the dancer? SoF is a Williams table, so it's not 'ballet/Bally.'

yeah the bally threw me off track
I was some where on
Bally Magnetic Poetry Ove Jackson
when herberts nailed it (good job btw)

Badfinger

Feb 26, 2017
Bally or Wms ya say?

Hmmmm that opens it up for FATHOM as well, Bally - 1980, that one should be pleasing to most I think.

All the ones bounced around though, I'm cool with any.

Paragon, Fathom, Sword of Fury, Congo, or Bad Cats, which will it be? :confused:

[give us all 5!]

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I don't get why there's a dancer in the hint either, but I'm glad we're finally getting Swords of Fury!

Hopefully we get stuff like Banzai Run or Congo in season 7.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Very cool to get Swords of Fury! I've been wanting this one!

For some reason I keep coming back to those Williams alphanumerics.

tjsynkral

Mar 3, 2013
Great to see SoF getting recognized, even though I don't need it in TPA since I have the real machine.
It's right up there with BK2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.