Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
New TPA update in App Store with TZ Kickstarter tournament and bug fixes. Absolutely no mention of this Kickstarter! Ridiculous.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
If you click on 'what's new' under the main menu, there is a kickstarter link. Kind of hidden...

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
There is actually mention of the T2 KickStarter but its soo small you could easily miss it.....

iCmAKokEXGJB8.PNG

Click on the T2 and your greeted with the following...

i4yui981uDkEc.PNG

And thats it, the only time you see this small T2 icon is the very first time you load the game after the update, you dont see it anymore after that and its sooo easy to miss, good work FS!!.

If i was in charge of promoting this Kickstarter, i would have added a fullscreen promotion for the kickstarter with link every time you loaded the program which would be removed when the next table pack is out. Doesnt take a genius to come up with these ideas.

Last edited:

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
I don't remember the 'what's new' screen popping up on opening. Wonder if that's because the app was already running in the background before I updated.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
I don't remember the 'what's new' screen popping up on opening. Wonder if that's because the app was already running in the background before I updated.

If thats the case thats even worse, the fact that you have to click on 3 icons before it even opens up the kickstarter webpage as well just makes it even more poorly implemented!

Be interesting to see if this gives any boost to the KS in the next 48hrs at all. Total atm is 47,385 so need another 11,615 in the next 6 days!.....thats a big ask considering how the KS has gone soo far

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Damn you Farsight!!!!!!! As we get closer every day to the end of this campaign it's getting harder and harder to resist the $400 beta tier. I just logged into my kickstarter account but was able to walk away from my pc to calm down. I don't think I will be able to walk away next time! :D

I pressed the button and dropped down $400 last night.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
@Sotie I can't wait to hear people's impressions of being a Beta tester. Be sure to let us know how cool it is!

I'd consider it myself but I just bought a new house and can't spend 400 on pinball at the moment.

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
I pressed the button and dropped down $400 last night.

I'd wager that if one of the pledge tiers offered one of your lovely ipinCade cabinets as a reward then this KS would've been finished long ago...;)

What do you think Farsight ?:cool:

Just upped mine a bit too.

Last edited:

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I'd wager that if one of the pledge tiers offered one of your lovely ipinCade cabinets as a reward then this KS would've been finished long ago...;)

What do you think Farsight ?:cool:

Just upped mine a bit too.

Yeah, but you have no idea how many man-hours go into each one of those. :) It would take me forever to make them all and my neighbors would be pissed at me for running the table saw in the middle of the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.