Terminator 2 Kickstarter BEGINNING NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Why do people choose to pledge $18, when you can get an extra copy of the table for $20? Judging from the comments here, people are seeing the $18 and $20 pledges to be very similar, what am I overlooking?

we are getting closer. i can even smell the first screenshots from the T2 table.
I'm sure they already made a lot of the work. :)

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Does pro mode do anything other than letting you access the operator's menu? It doesn't sound particularly lucrative to me, compared to having the table on two different devices. I guess it's a question of taste.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I have played pins based on Capcom emulation. Steve who has written the emulaor for FS was the first one on the Vpinmame team to be able to emulate Capcom pins. I have played all of them: Big Bang Bar, KingPIn, Breakshot, Pinball Magic...once the BBB table was emulated and scripted it went from a proto-type into a limited production run. Some of these pins mae be hard to actually get, but most authors on VP do some really nice work on High-res pics alone. So anything's possible. I am going to donate $100 for this campaign and considering I am disabled it is a big chunk of change to me. I would love to also see T3 done someday, but they're going to start working on T4 and 5 soon.

Apr 8, 2012
Why do people choose to pledge $18, when you can get an extra copy of the table for $20? Judging from the comments here, people are seeing the $18 and $20 pledges to be very similar, what am I overlooking?

Sidestepping your question, people can always pledge $20 and select the $18 reward.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012

Well, I'm guessing some people who are pledging will have TPA on more than one platform, and may already have the Season Pack preordered for their main platform and buy packs here and there for the secondary platform. This way they're getting the table on both of their platforms anyway, instead of having an extra table that they can't use.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
One more publicity push by FS should push them the last $9K. Come on FS, get with it!

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Sidestepping your question, people can always pledge $20 and select the $18 reward.
That's what i did. The idea of "Bronze Contributor" lured me as well. Either way, it's gonna be one big long credits list. Operator's menu is fun for curiosity, but doesn't do much for me. I only use Pro mode on Scared Stiff, for the uncensored audio, because it's the only way to properly play this table, grrr. Sadly, that means I don't get a leaderboard ranking on SS either.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Does pro mode do anything other than letting you access the operator's menu? It doesn't sound particularly lucrative to me, compared to having the table on two different devices. I guess it's a question of taste.

Pro Mode also includes a Ball Control mode, table exploration and "IFPA Pro Tips".

Hinph

Feb 29, 2012
It'll be funded. The final days of crowd sourcing events usually go very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts