The 12 Days of Christmas:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
I'm hoping they will announce a kickstarter today
Wishful thinking on my part
Hopefully at least better news than the last 11 days

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
to be honest with all the *****ing the egos and the crazy ****, if i were farsight id tell you to shove it where the sun dont shine and give up doing anything of the sort.

buncha miserable gita

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
to be honest with all the *****ing the egos and the crazy ****, if i were farsight id tell you to shove it where the sun dont shine and give up doing anything of the sort.

buncha miserable gita

I second your opinion...I think. Never sure if I understand you lol

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I´m positive that there are more news coming today. Annoucing After Dark on the 11th and just fading out like that on the 12th just makes no sense. They´re probably just teasing a bit ;)

night

May 18, 2012
After Dark is good news, the more pinball the better. I don't really get the point that a playboy themed table is not appropriate, probably 99% of the TPA players are grumpy old men anyway.

BigWeather

Jul 1, 2013
Pinball After Dark, new UI, challenge mode, Linux support (Steam Box ahoy!) were all interesting. I am hoping we see something a bit later today as well. =)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I remember being fixated on her chest as a kid, teen, young adult, and now as a middle-aged man I am still fixated. ;)

Have you seen the Elvira and the Booby Monsters table that Game Room Collectibles featured on their YouTube channel?

As Elvira says : "Ooh, monstrous!" 😍

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Sure, they might not have had the most substantive post on day 12 but they did a huge amount of giveaways. It was actually very impressive to say the least. I think that today, in many ways, was the biggest day just based on the sheer volume of free packs they ended up doing.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Extremely intrigued about pinball after dark. I wonder if there will be a way to view all owned tables of both apps.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
TPA's rating is E 10+. Any pinball machine that would be rated by the ESRB over E 10+ would be fair game for the After Dark version. They don't have to be hard core mature or even contain foul language. Suggestive themes could be enough to get a Teen rating.

Now that you have that in mind, Jurassic Park could fit that bill.

But, but pinball machines never had ESRB age rating back in the day, heck they never had any type of age rrating did they??

What's in Jurassic Park that would make it quality for After Dark app?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.