The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Dutch Pinball ball

May 5, 2012
I am in for $100 for the gold table, but i have no issues if it is a timed exclusive, i think all pinball fans should have access to all PBA tables, to me that $100 is for the table to be made and released on PBA, getting the perks is a bonus, but it should not be locked away from others who cannot afford to go the $100 at kickstart, we get to play it first, then later everybody else gets the chance to enjoy it later down the line, it's a win win for all. :)

I agree. I cant afford to spend 100, i dont have 100.

Timed exclusive is fair enough. Make it a full year, ask double price, and everybody should be happy.

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
Nothing really to do with this kickstarter, but I'm a fan of Harry Partridge animations, and this was just well a timed video.;)

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I wish they could add a season 4 pass as a reward tier.
I perhaps would pledge more than

Same here. Paying into the Kickstarter amounts to buying Addams twice if you plan to buy the season 4 pass anyway.

I can kind of understand not doing it, though. Suppose they threw in the season pass at the $100 tier. Well that really makes it just a $70 tier since you were going to pay that $30 anyway.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I'd also really like the option to have a season 4 pass in one of the tiers there - needn't even be at the 100$ mark - I'd probably up my pledge to 150$ if that were an option, just because it would make more sense to get it that way than "buying Addams twice if you plan to buy the season 4 pass anyway." (like vikingerik said).
I understand that if they were to include that option if would come at a price... after all anyone who would get a season pass that way would drop out as a regular customer afterwards for any table of that season on at least one platform.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I think either you want to contribute or you don't.

If you buy a season pass, you're paying 3-4 dollars per table...

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Congo would be a dream come true. That's easily one of my most wanted tables of questionable likelihood. I bring it up during every twitchcast and give anyone a like who mentions it on Facebook. I think it's importance can't be underestimated since it has a playfield that is clearly influential on Tron which is very fun and not likely to happen.

Man I Love congo. It was the 1st table I tried out at the pinball expo last year and I played it for near 30 minutes. I really want this table, They can remove all the actors from the backglass for all I care.

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Man I Love congo. It was the 1st table I tried out at the pinball expo last year and I played it for near 30 minutes. I really want this table, They can remove all the actors from the backglass for all I care.

Agreed. I think this Christopher Llyod repainting issue opens the door for this option. I'd love to see the Shadow and Congo finally make it in.

karl

May 10, 2012
Nothing really to do with this kickstarter, but I'm a fan of Harry Partridge animations, and this was just well a timed video.;)

Very talented guy and a fun little clip! I'm a bigger fan of his father, though. Always been a huge fan of XTC

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts