The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
David melnick, I want to personally say thank you for being so generous and selfless! I'm sure everyone here appreciates that and we also appreciate your revelation of the authenticity of the pledge. At that amount it is certainly reasonable to be suspicious with some of what has happened and the constant threats leveled at farsight and this community. You've set a lot of worried minds at ease!!!

Late to the party (been so busy!) but also want to tip my hat for the generosity of that pledge. That type of act makes the table that much more special with it actually getting release. Thank you!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
David melnick, I want to personally say thank you for being so generous and selfless! I'm sure everyone here appreciates that and we also appreciate your revelation of the authenticity of the pledge. At that amount it is certainly reasonable to be suspicious with some of what has happened and the constant threats leveled at farsight and this community. You've set a lot of worried minds at ease!!!

I could not have said it better. Thank you.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
A big BOO to Christopher Lloyds agent. Any agent that throws away free money should be fired...I don't care if it's $50 or $5,000.

Edit. Oh, and to Stuart and David Melnick...my sincere thanks. I owe you a beer (many beers).

Last edited:

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
A big BOO to Christopher Lloyds agent. Any agent that throws away free money should be fired...I don't care if it's $50 or $5,000.

Edit. Oh, and to Stuart and David Melnick...my sincere thanks. I owe you a beer (many beers).

I'd be surprised if it was aimed specifically at FarSight/TPA. "My client's fee is $(X)."

Add me to the virtual beer club. I think we'll be funded anyhow, but I'm loving the cushion. Looking forward to seeing the final total.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Great that it was funded. I hadn't had a chance to do so yet. I'm a huge procrastinator so I usually wait till the last minute.

It would be interesting to see what their next Premium license is.

I'll pledge at least $10 - No more.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013

I would agree on that. I thought agents got a percentage. A percentage of something is greater than zero. CL hasn't done anything since his tour'd force Baby Genius's.

Also....+++100 on Stuart and David's donations. Very nice of them. From the award levels, I believe both get "input" in FS future table selections. I hope Stuart gets Grand Lizard and that David has a second favorite table....:D

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Are we even sure it's a fake pledge? Because with us well over the limit and no clear stretch goal in sight, you can understand why some people might be thinking "why exactly should I part $100 for this instead of $50 when it's already funded?"

I'll admit I reduced my pledge with the T2 kickstarter by $20 because of unforeseen circumstances changing my financial information, so maybe people still want to donate and have the money to donate but they'd rather wait until they're needed (aka a fake pledge taking us below the limit) before doing anything again.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Great that it was funded. I hadn't had a chance to do so yet. I'm a huge procrastinator so I usually wait till the last minute.

It would be interesting to see what their next Premium license is.

I'll pledge at least $10 - No more.

It has to be Simpsons. Surely. I think that's the most requested one aside from TAF. Plus. the licence shouldn't be difficult to get as everything is owned by Fox. Also, they could get the DE Simpsons thrown into the mix without any additional licensing issues (whereas with, for example, STTNG, to get the original DE Star Trek table would require completely different companies and actor likenesses).

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I guess we can't be 100% sure until the last day of the kickstarter, but things are looking mighty good right now! I bet a lot of people will be ready to increase their pledges if required during the last 24 hours, I know I will.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Lloyd

Not blaming Farsight for going for it but the stretch goal for christopher lloyds rights really sticks in my throat. hes been offered what i assume was a not insubstantial amount of money to merely allow the use of a couple of images from work he completed and was already handsomely paid for 20 years ago, and he turned it down cause he wanted more. that extra money could be going towards helping getting another table made but instead its going to be lining the pockets of an already wealthy man who wants to be paid over the odds for doing absolutely nothing. screw him.
--------------
this guy has nothing but greed on his mind eh. He & attorneys will go great with another eh.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014

------------
Thanx...I'll be satisfied with 10 yrs. of Fl. Gator losses. Just a former Seminole alumna.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
It has to be Simpsons. Surely. I think that's the most requested one aside from TAF. Plus. the licence shouldn't be difficult to get as everything is owned by Fox. Also, they could get the DE Simpsons thrown into the mix without any additional licensing issues (whereas with, for example, STTNG, to get the original DE Star Trek table would require completely different companies and actor likenesses).

From what I have read it seems like back to the future is the table. Not that it is as popular as many others out there but it seems like there is a correlation with chris Lloyd. They were clear in stating they were going after his likeness and it seems like of they can secure that possibility, only the. Would it open up the mystery stretch goal.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
For those who may be new to this thread, the subject of the troll attempting to disrupt the TAF kickstarter is forbidden in the forums until at least after the kickstarter is finished.

He wants attention...we shouldn't be giving him any here.

D

dmarcoot2

For those who may be new to this thread, the subject of the troll attempting to disrupt the TAF kickstarter is forbidden in the forums until at least after the kickstarter is finished.

He wants attention...we shouldn't be giving him any here.

Thanks for clarification Sean.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.