The Addams Family Kickstarter is LIVE

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
This backglass was replaced by the the other version because WWF was going through a steroid scandal at the time. So in the new BG, Hogan and the rest were less bulky looking. The prototype is so much better!

I prefer this one as well, but that is a laundry list of licenses....I don't even know if Ms. Elizabeth is still alive.

Edit: It's a good thing that the WWE has a wellness policy to catch such shenanigans.....:D

2nd Edit: It includes almost everyone but the jobbers.....sorry I am still off topic.....:p

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I prefer this one as well, but that is a laundry list of licenses....I don't even know if Ms. Elizabeth is still alive.

Edit: It's a good thing that the WWE has a wellness policy to catch such shenanigans.....:D

2nd Edit: It includes almost everyone but the jobbers.....sorry I am still off topic.....:p

Miss Elizabeth died from a bad of of pills and alcohol at lex Lugers house.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Miss Elizabeth died from a bad of of pills and alcohol at lex Lugers house.

Not to mention they had a few domestic disputes as well.

What a shame, she was truly a sweet, innocent woman until she got caught up with that bonehead. The police found a ****load of drugs at the house that night if I'm not mistaken.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Should just replace all the faces on that table with Christopher Lloyd.

Actually should do that for any future licensed table where the actors give problem. Keanu Reeves doesn't want to deal, Christopher Lloyd face. Vanna White doesn't want her likeness on the backglass, Christopher Lloyd face. Heck if Dan Castellaneta doesn't want his voice used on the table, replace any "dohs" with Christopher Lloyds "Great Scott!". Everyone wins!

LMFAO! What an awesome idea!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
On one hand I'm pretty sure that all WWE videogames are tied up with 2K considering they also did that WWE Trading Card game, which shows they're not just tied down to the wrestling game thing.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure the WWE wouldn't mind allowing a redesign of the table art with different wrestlers, but of course that removes the nostalgia element of the whole table in the first place.

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
A kickstarter just for Lloyds likeness lol
You gotta be kidding me

I don't think you need one....15 minutes in paintshop. Fatten the face, rounder nose and narrow the eyes and you get closer to Jackie Coogan.
pSZAKaf.png

karl

May 10, 2012
Superb work, Strakac. To me it looks perfect and just as good as the original. Listen up, Farsight! We have a winner :cool:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I don't think you need one....15 minutes in paintshop. Fatten the face, rounder nose and narrow the eyes and you get closer to Jackie Coogan.
pSZAKaf.png

Subtle but effective changes and it really looks great! Most casual players wouldn't even notice.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
This backglass was replaced by the the other version because WWF was going through a steroid scandal at the time. So in the new BG, Hogan and the rest were less bulky looking. The prototype is so much better!

I just played a Royal Rumble last week with the prototype backglass. It does look much better than the released one. And WWF RR is a good table - that I'd love to see in TPA.

On topic,I guess TAF is official now :)

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
WWE settled with world wild life fund before the WWE network launch so they wouldn't have to blur the old logo.
That only applies to old wresting footage, it doesn't apply to merchandise, video games or pinball machines. Farsight will have to ink a deal with the World Wildlife Fund separately from WWE.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
That only applies to old wresting footage, it doesn't apply to merchandise, video games or pinball machines. Farsight will have to ink a deal with the World Wildlife Fund separately from WWE.

interesting. makes sense. Probably be the most expensive hurdle for getting the table into TPA. I'd be okay if they changed the Logo to the WWE in order to get it in. Seeing it reminds me how fun it was. We had it at my dorm in college.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Subtle but effective changes and it really looks great! Most casual players wouldn't even notice.

agreed. and i do love the F-U of making it into Jackie Coogan. It looks more like fester to me.

It's sorta ironic that the plot of the first movie is about Christopher Lloyd playing an impostor Fester to steal money and now we have to put an impostor of him on the table over money.

Members online

Members online