The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
TPA is too slow on this KS. I have spent most of my extra money on vacation between last week and this week.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
TPA is too slow on this KS. I have spent most of my extra money on vacation between last week and this week.

And your point is what exactly? You had a budget that you failed at sticking with? Or you went on vacation because the kickstarter simply didn't happen when you thought it would?

Nonetheless, I don't expect the average joe is gonna spend less purposefully while on a vacation that was planned well before the time the kickstarter was announced just to save up for it when it gets here.

If you plan on donating x number of dollars you should really save up for it when the kickstarter starts. If you don't meet your expectation then that's what you give.

Don't hate me, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate. :p

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
The Xbox fiasco has delayed this Kickstarter
That's what I think
But I could always be wrong

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
That's what I think

FarSight is going to need everyone to chip in to help fund The Addams Family pinball table...that includes Xbox 360 and Xbox One users.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
That's what I think

Worse still, FarSight's deal with Microsoft will delay DLC for Playstation users. FarSight must have seen some serious dollar signs in this deal to go with it.

I've got a bad feeling that if FarSight is waiting for M$ to okay release, it's going to be a long time (like it has been already). That's part of the reason I've given up on console gaming and went to PC.

Now, as it turns out, I have to wait to support this Kickstarter-this is the one I hope will succeed!

Last edited:
R

Rhandos

h2CAuBT.jpg

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Let's find some proof before jumping to conclusions. And anyway, losing one or two employees is not a sign of a company in crisis. People move on.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Stuart and Ryan recently moved on to pursue other opportunities and have already been replaced with two new programmers...that is all. Now let's please keep this thread on topic.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
On topic????

You mean the hopefully someday this kick starter actually starts topic and in the mean time just keep the faith topic???

Ohhhh.........Ok.

FarSight should have NEVER said anything to us confirming TAF KS until they had all their issues "Ironed Out" so they have said in their latest newsletter. Almost 2 months later is rounding up by the time we get the next newsletter and table release.

Ridiculous!

Another thing we have been waiting over 2 weeks now for the damn hint pic to be confirmed TPA does not even acknowledge us on their FB page. Most questions lately are not even answered on their FB page period. FarSight is definitely slipping for now anyway.

Just like "Pinball After Dark" they spoke of that last November. Why "HYPE" folks on news that may be not even surface and even if it does it could be years from now.

BS!!!!

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Stuart and Ryan recently moved on to pursue other opportunities and have already been replaced with two new programmers...that is all. Now let's please keep this thread on topic.

Sorry.Was reading this quote from Mr Dokken Rokken

"Keep in mind, they just lost a programmer as well...I forget his name. That surely doesn't help."

Just thought a third programmer left

Anyways back on Topic.
Hope this kickstarter starts soon,Been nearly 2 months since the announcement.The way it's looking we will be lucky if we see TAF in 2014!!

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
On topic????

You mean the hopefully someday this kick starter actually starts topic and in the mean time just keep the faith topic???

Ohhhh.........Ok.

FarSight should have NEVER said anything to us confirming TAF KS until they had all their issues "Ironed Out" so they have said in their latest newsletter. Almost 2 months later is rounding up by the time we get the next newsletter and table release.

Ridiculous!

Another thing we have been waiting over 2 weeks now for the damn hint pic to be confirmed TPA does not even acknowledge us on their FB page. Most questions lately are not even answered on their FB page period. FarSight is definitely slipping for now anyway.

Just like "Pinball After Dark" they spoke of that last November. Why "HYPE" folks on news that may be not even surface and even if it does it could be years from now.

BS!!!!

Better if they had just kept quiet about the kickstarter unless it was going to start within a week or two.Been 6 weeks now and counting.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Agreed PM.

That's all I'am saying as well on this KS.

With my recent and still enjoyable vacation I'am on I have spent a little too much and I have also just treated myself to a new "iPod Classic" since my last one had no more room on it for music.
FarSight let this ride on too long I had planned on a one or up to two hundred dollar donation because I love my pinball.
I will still donate when ever this thing actually kicks off because I still believe in supporting what we all love but I will not be giving a larger donation as I had planned on now. I have always donated to these kick starters since FarSight started the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts