The Addams Family - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

night

May 18, 2012
g1360545746712154821.jpg

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
All of the other kickstarters were officially begun on a Friday (except for maybe T2, which if I remember correctly began the day before it was officially announced in their FB page on a Friday), so maybe it'll start tomorrow!!!

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
All of the other kickstarters were officially begun on a Friday (except for maybe T2, which if I remember correctly began the day before it was officially announced in their FB page on a Friday), so maybe it'll start tomorrow!!!

That'd be a smart trend to continue, lots of people get paid on Fridays and that way they'd maximize the Fridays for the duration of the Kickstarter!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am guessing today is the start of The Addams Family KickStarter.
Just a vibe I'am feeling. It's payday and the first day of the month and if you get paid like I do biweekly one extra paycheck this month that's great for bigger donations. So Let's Get Donating!

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I also think we'll have the start of the ks in the next few hours...
Or at least the date when it starts.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I got paid yesterday!

But my mortgage payment goes out today...

And my wife's going to Philadelphia tomorrow...

But hey, don't forget that a Kickstarter won't take your money unless it becomes 100% funded. So this whole "timing it for a payday" thing is kinda bunk.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
It should be lower than for Arnie or Patrick Steward. Who the hell still cares for the whole Adams
family merchandise besides pinball.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
It should be lower than for Arnie or Patrick Steward. Who the hell still cares for the whole Adams

It wont be, the entire cast is on the backglass and their voices are in the game. I would guess this is going to be the most expensive kickstarter to date.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013

It wont be, the entire cast is on the backglass and their voices are in the game. I would guess this is going to be the most expensive kickstarter to date.

Yeah it'll be higher. During the HRC Twitch feed the comment about the Addams Family Kickstarter was "It'll be an expensive Kickstarter." So I'm guessing it'll be higher than T2 which had a 59k goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts